Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
Make sure to grab some of those sexy undies on your way out. Tongue

And keep us posted on how you are doing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Keep us posted...

Hug

Hope they figure out what the issue is soon and then I hope its something easily cured.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

My blood count drops daily. Currently residing around 65. So I am told. At 60 I have to go to emergency.

I am feeling unwell. I taught drumming today. That was good but it left me weak. I have cancelled 6 weeks of gigs including recording sessions. I am upset about that.
I have a permanent rig at a recording studio and another guy will be using it. Oh it is not so bad. Great drummer. And a student of mine.

I have been posting here a bit tonight to keep my brain going.

Tomorrow morning I have two percussionists coming for a lesson. We play Afro Cuban instruments usually. I will be playing congas. I am a little concerned I wont have the strength. I may take a back seat and help only when needed.

Today I spoke with a cancer patient who is a student's dad. He is in a bad way. He told me at his worst his blood count bottomed at 70. Mine was at 48. Currently 65.

I am staying positive and assuming the problem is likely simple. I have become more demanding of technique with my students. Although always a priority, it is now even more important. My nickname is "machine hands" and I want to pass on my knowledge.

Class tomorrow lasts 2 hours. I hope I last. Nice way to spend Easter Sunday morning though. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 07:19 AM
I'm sorry that you're going through all this, machine hands. I really hope that you get back to your music soon!
19-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Thanks mate.

It'll be fine.

I already notated tomorrow's lesson. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 07:30 AM
(19-04-2014 06:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks for the kind words.

My blood count drops daily. Currently residing around 65. So I am told. At 60 I have to go to emergency.

I am feeling unwell. I taught drumming today. That was good but it left me weak. I have cancelled 6 weeks of gigs including recording sessions. I am upset about that.
I have a permanent rig at a recording studio and another guy will be using it. Oh it is not so bad. Great drummer. And a student of mine.

I have been posting here a bit tonight to keep my brain going.

Tomorrow morning I have two percussionists coming for a lesson. We play Afro Cuban instruments usually. I will be playing congas. I am a little concerned I wont have the strength. I may take a back seat and help only when needed.

Today I spoke with a cancer patient who is a student's dad. He is in a bad way. He told me at his worst his blood count bottomed at 70. Mine was at 48. Currently 65.

I am staying positive and assuming the problem is likely simple. I have become more demanding of technique with my students. Although always a priority, it is now even more important. My nickname is "machine hands" and I want to pass on my knowledge.

Class tomorrow lasts 2 hours. I hope I last. Nice way to spend Easter Sunday morning though. Smile

Here's hoping you feel better. Afro-Cuban music is sure to raise your blood count Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-04-2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks mate.

Yeah tomorrow we will be exploring different ways to play the guaguanco rhythm using congas, bongos and timbales. I have two sets of timbales, two sets of three congas and one set of bongos.

The students are quite good. They practise hard and are always ready. Smile

And my neighbours love it. They never complain. Smile

Banjo.
19-04-2014, 01:07 PM
(19-04-2014 07:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks mate.

Yeah tomorrow we will be exploring different ways to play the guaguanco rhythm using congas, bongos and timbales. I have two sets of timbales, two sets of three congas and one set of bongos.

The students are quite good. They practise hard and are always ready. Smile

And my neighbours love it. They never complain. Smile

Ever thought about posting YouTube video lessons?

Hope they get this under control quickly, brother.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Thanks mate.

I don't do the pc youtube thing. I am not on Facebook and don't have a website. All my work comes to me via word of mouth and through relationships that stretch back many years. I am mentioned on Wikipedia once and am spoken of at a large drum manufacturers site as being one of Australia's leading drummers. That is enough for me. Smile

I am a behind the scenes guy.

Thanks very much for the kind words. It is 7.20 am. Students arrive at 10.

The hospital is good. They'll get me sorted out. Smile

Banjo.
19-04-2014, 03:24 PM
this thread has become my soap opera Blush

[Image: sigvacachica.png]