Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
Banjo? how's it going? Haven't seen you post....wondering how you are doing.

hang in there.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 07:19 PM
(08-04-2014 03:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hello.
So lately I have felt weak. Turned down gigs and just taught.

"My god you are grey!" said a student's mother.

So off I trotted to the doctor. To cut a long story short, my blood count is 48. It should be 140. I am currently hooked up to receive 3 units.

I have been very dizzy for a while. I have little idea what I have posted or if I made sense. If I have seemed strange, please understand.

I believe I am going to be here for a while. After they get my strength in order, various tests must be done.

I hope I have not offended anyone.

Cheers. Banjo.

Ah. It is the I really depise Christians guy. No offence taken dude. Big Grin
28-04-2014, 07:55 PM
(28-04-2014 07:19 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Ah. It is the I really depise Christians guy. No offence taken dude. Big Grin

Tread lightly here, this is the support section. If you can't be supportive, don't post here. This section has different rules from the rest of the forum.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Hoping for a report..........

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
04-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Last visit was April 25. Sad

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
05-05-2014, 08:38 AM
(04-05-2014 04:04 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Last visit was April 25. Sad

Maybe Banjo is strung out. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-05-2014, 03:12 PM
(05-05-2014 08:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 04:04 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Last visit was April 25. Sad

Maybe Banjo is strung out. Consider

I hope not.

Hope everything is ok Banjo!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Thanks to the person who wished me well in a PM.

I received a couple of others.

Not dead yet. Mild cerebral apoxia continues to cloud my thinking. Blood count (red) today was 70.

Missed a crucial test because I am currently very stupid. Had to book another. Hospital unhappy. VERY unhappy.
I am not at my best.

Speaking of which. My signature is there for those astute enough to understand that it is wise to take anything I say at this time less, somewhat at least, than seriously.

Many thanks to the astute individual who took such a quote and made a thread out of it???

I mean seriously.

Am I fond of Christians? No. Even in this state I make no apologies. Christians have persecuted people such as I for 1700+ years.

I am a life long atheist. One who at age 7 knew this shit was bogus and did not buy it.

I make no apology for that.

To those who were Christian?

I have no understanding of you. You were always the "other". Although I have worked with and gotten along with many Christians. I have been involved in fine art creation with such people. Deep inside I have suspected, perhaps wrongly, that in another time and place people such as they may have burned me.

My only guide has been history.

I have two sisters. Both raped and abused by a Catholic.

We each have our histories. Some colourful, others mundane. I have only my own experience from which to draw. That I have done so close to death on this forum is simply another experience. I have posted whilst not lucid. Unwise, sure. But what would one expect of a person who is decidedly less than 100%?

To expect more from me is more than I can offer. I hope to post here one day as a healthy clear thinking adult. I have yet to do so.

I admit, using the site to try to stay focused was unfair on others. I recall apologising for that already. Although perhaps that took place in my mind? To those not mature enough to recognise the ravages of serious illness, well, I sincerely hope life spares you such understanding.

Not dead yet. But here's hoping eh?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Well he above post reads as a bit snarky. Not really my way.

At this time while going through this I am attempting to present myself as 'well' out in the world at large. I have to pay rent. I have been homeless in years past and I have no desire to relive the experience. Believe me, being homeless is horrible. Seriously.

Happily I am successful as an adult. Although what successful means is vague at best.

Anyway.... So I teach music and do so at various places. Last week a manager took me to task for teaching for the oppossition. Strange considering I am an independant contractor. So I am standing there trying my best not to collapse. This person is someone I hold dear. So too is the oppossition. I felt like a child caught within the struggle of separated parents.

Now I don't know what to do. I feel unable at this time to make decisions that may affect my life.

Torn between two lovers and feeling such a fool? You bet.

Really the only people who concern me are my amazing students. All of whom are worried and supportive. Except one.

I lost one student.

A devout Christian who is vocal in his beliefs. Since learning I am ill he has dropped from the radar.

Classic.

I was a bit ill today but managed to teach a conga class, a pandeiro class and three drum classes.

By the way. I fully plan to recover. I have plans. BIG plans!!! Smile

Thanks again for allowing me to indulge myself. I am an entertainer after all. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Good to hear from you though I wish the news was better.

Take care of yourself and come here when you can.

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat