Poll: Farting in Public: Who to blame?
The dog.
The kid/s.
A stranger.
Pretend like nothing happened.
Smile and wink.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Hello from not so sunny WA!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Rainbow Hello from not so sunny WA!
Drinking Beverage Good day...I guess I should post an intro huh.

I've been lurking this Censored forum for a few weeks now. I was hanging out on a different Censored atheist forum, but decided to check this Censored piece of Censored forum. So far so good.

A few things about me. I like sharks. I like Carl Sagan. I like liking things. I like guns. I like freedom. I like guitars. I like butter. I like BBQ ribs Drooling . I like emoticons...Facepalm

I dislike...ignorance...and mother Censored 's who promote ignorance.

I'm looking forward to future discussions on my favorite topic, stealth farting in public...

[Image: SaganPortrainWide.png]
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LandShark's post
04-05-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Hello from not so sunny WA!
(04-05-2014 03:25 PM)LandShark Wrote:  Drinking Beverage Good day...I guess I should post an intro huh.

I've been lurking this Censored forum for a few weeks now. I was hanging out on a different Censored atheist forum, but decided to check this Censored piece of Censored forum. So far so good.

A few things about me. I like sharks. I like Carl Sagan. I like liking things. I like guns. I like freedom. I like guitars. I like butter. I like BBQ ribs Drooling . I like emoticons...Facepalm

I dislike...ignorance...and mother Censored 's who promote ignorance.

I'm looking forward to future discussions on my favorite topic, stealth farting in public...

Sharks and Sagan...you get my coveted approval Thumbsup Drinking Beverage Yes Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
04-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the board LandShark.

I am new to the board and to atheism.

Because I have an 18 year old son, I am not new to the endless hours of humor that stems from farting! Facepalm

~Cindy

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
04-05-2014, 04:39 PM
(04-05-2014 03:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sharks and Sagan...you get my coveted approval Thumbsup Drinking Beverage Yes Big Grin

Thanks! I'm am forever honored.

A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes LandShark's post
04-05-2014, 04:48 PM
(04-05-2014 04:33 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Welcome to the board LandShark.
I am new to the board and to atheism.
Because I have an 18 year old son, I am not new to the endless hours of humor that stems from farting! Facepalm
~Cindy
Thanks CindyRain! Welcome to the wonderful world of nonbelievers. I'm new to the forum, but not disbelief. I look forward to seeing future post from you!

04-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Oh hello. I thought I another had a member from WA (western Australia) for a minute, Confused me so lonely.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
04-05-2014, 05:23 PM
I give you several days before you turn out to be a sock puppet.
04-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi LandShark! International forum with an international crowd - lots of interaction. Got a few theists running around here; watch your step or you could get some on you. I like smilies too... and Dr Sagan. Please, don't eat Paleo or I might have to fuck you up. Shy

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Good Censored start. Welcome to the Censored forum. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Welcome. Here is your mother Censored ing welcome seal.

[Image: inu-guadalupe-fur-seal-pup.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube