Hello from sunny ohio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Hello from sunny ohio
On a serious note here is your welcome seal(muffs can get you a welcome boat)Dodgy

[Image: Seal4.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 01:08 PM
(06-05-2014 10:55 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 10:52 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  I am tired of not really having any other atheists to converse with on a regular basis. Geographically I am stuck in a position similar to most I would imagine. I have a fundamentalist family and only a very select few personal friends know about my beliefs.

as for the "sunny" part.... complete and total shit.... I hate this place.

Have fun. These guys really love masturbation.
Facepalm I guess it will be more difficult to fit in than I first thought.Big Grin
06-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Welcome aboard! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-05-2014, 06:10 PM
(06-05-2014 10:52 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  I am tired of not really having any other atheists to converse with on a regular basis. Geographically I am stuck in a position similar to most I would imagine. I have a fundamentalist family and only a very select few personal friends know about my beliefs.

as for the "sunny" part.... complete and total shit.... I hate this place.
d
Well hello from N.E. Ohio. It was sunny and beautiful out today!

My atheist process has been slow, but steady. I am happy that it lead me here. I have been treated very well, without judgement.

Welcome to the board. Smile

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
06-05-2014, 06:15 PM
[/quote]

Wow, two other atheists from Ohio in the same day. Are we having a statewide de-conversion that no one told me about?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Yeah, Ohio sucks, but at least it's not Michigan.
[/quote]

Laughat Nobody told me either, and I live in Ohio. I think I would be much happier here, if all the christians went poof.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
06-05-2014, 06:18 PM

Wow, two other atheists from Ohio in the same day. Are we having a statewide de-conversion that no one told me about?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Yeah, Ohio sucks, but at least it's not Michigan.
[/quote]

Laughat Nobody told me either, and I live in Ohio. I think I would be much happier here, if all the christians went poof.
[/quote]

Sigh, I clearly have not caught onto the whole quote thingamajig. Weeping

06-05-2014, 06:24 PM
(06-05-2014 06:18 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Sigh, I clearly have not caught onto the whole quote thingamajig. Weeping

It will come in time, child. It will come in time. *pats you on the back*

Welcome Mr.Not-So-Sunny Ohio! I hope you enjoy your time here on our forum with all of us crazy people (some being more intelligent and giving more interesting insights than others)!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
06-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Pretty sure I drove through someplace in Ohio called Centerville on my way to Dayton which had a church on every fucking corner. ... And they were all Baptist. ... Them fuckers eating each other or what?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2014, 05:49 AM
They probably are. I live in a small town and I think there is more pew space in all the churches than there are actual residents to fill them.