Hello from sunny ohio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: Hello from sunny ohio
(06-05-2014 10:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 10:52 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  I am tired of not really having any other atheists to converse with on a regular basis. Geographically I am stuck in a position similar to most I would imagine. I have a fundamentalist family and only a very select few personal friends know about my beliefs.

as for the "sunny" part.... complete and total shit.... I hate this place.

Wow, two other atheists from Ohio in the same day. Are we having a statewide de-conversion that no one told me about?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Yeah, Ohio sucks, but at least it's not Michigan.
A statewide de-conversion would make it much more bearable.

And I agree completely. It could be worse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
29-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I also am from Ohio (Columbus) and was hoping to find other Ohioans to talk to, or possibly get together with. Like you, only a handful of people know I'm an atheist and it would be nice to meet folks who share my non-belief. You know what they say about the weather in Ohio, wait five minutes it will change.

Kevin
[+] 2 users Like kevin308's post
29-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Welcome!
29-12-2015, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 06:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
There are quite a few here from Ohio. They tend to keep that on the down low because cops have killed people for less all Tamir Rice-like and shit. Me, I'm from PG County and we ain't afraid of no popo. Hell, we are the popo.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Hello.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Hello! Big Grin
08-01-2016, 11:56 AM
(29-12-2015 05:32 PM)kevin308 Wrote:  I also am from Ohio (Columbus) and was hoping to find other Ohioans to talk to, or possibly get together with. Like you, only a handful of people know I'm an atheist and it would be nice to meet folks who share my non-belief. You know what they say about the weather in Ohio, wait five minutes it will change.

Kevin

Welcome!
08-01-2016, 12:27 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Oh, hi!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart