Hello guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello guys
I am a nonbeliever, and wish to form my opinion and be helpful if people ask questions. So i hope i can be of use Smile
Either way, nice to meet
Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Hello guys
Welcome to the forum.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
04-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi PC4L - glad you could make it. I'm sure you'll get to read a lot about the regular members here as time goes on so, tell us a bit about yourself. Where you're from, stuff you're interested in. Why you might be here. Recent de-convert, life long atheist, agnostic or what? No hurry I suppose.... we'll pry it out of you eventually. Wink

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-11-2013, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 11:43 AM by Potatochips4life.)
(04-11-2013 10:51 AM)kim Wrote:  Hi PC4L - glad you could make it. I'm sure you'll get to read a lot about the regular members here as time goes on so, tell us a bit about yourself. Where you're from, stuff you're interested in. Why you might be here. Recent de-convert, life long atheist, agnostic or what? No hurry I suppose.... we'll pry it out of you eventually. Wink

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I'm from Norway
I am interested in video games, reading books and things that are fun.
Here to discuss with atheists, but open for anything to talk about.
Edit: Mostly nonbeliever, i don't follow up on the "New Atheism": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atheism, but i respect people for their opinion either way.

This is basically me Tongue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonbeliever

lol at the last sentence Tongue
Nice to meet you too.
04-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the greetings everyone.
05-11-2013, 10:16 AM
(04-11-2013 09:39 AM)Potatochips4life Wrote:  I am a nonbeliever, and wish to form my opinion and be helpful if people ask questions. So i hope i can be of use Smile
Either way, nice to meet
Shy

Welcome indeed.....as a good beginning, it would be interesting to all of us if you went into "nonbeliever" with some depth...
Smile

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
05-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Norway! Big Grin

I've always wanted to visit Norway. I hear the booze is pretty good. Are you the guys who do the fermented/decomposing fish thing? Or is that the Swedes?

Either way I'm a bit dubious about that. Confused

Anyways, welcome!

You're a fan of the Socratic method? Or just mad for everything Socrates?

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
06-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Hello , are the old gods of norway , odin, thor ?

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".