Hello - just signed up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: Hello - just signed up
(26-01-2017 10:49 AM)JHaysPE Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 06:29 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  A theist walks into a forum offering a "different perspective" stop me if you heard this one before........

Protip- interpretations, word games and general apologism will not get any respect here.
So I may particpate, but I'm only respected if I am irrelevant. What kind of echo-chamber is this then?

The small window you have to say something really new or relevant is closing fast.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Hello - just signed up
Hi- welcome.

Never heard of a fashionable atheist before. What a new world where we live in that it's fashionable to be an atheist, or to be transgender, or to be gay, or to be X (where X is anything non-standard white christian dude). And because it's now "fashionable" that must mean the vast majority of atheists fashionistas and therefore less legitimate card-carrying, god-hating, hedonistic monster atheists? Or something? Okay okay, I was putting words in your mouth at the end there Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post