Hello my fellow teens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Hello my fellow teens
This is only my 2nd day here so I'm still new, as a 17 year old I know teen life can be tough at times, I opened up to my parents last week and that did not go over well Sad but oh well I got you guys now too
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Hello my fellow teens
(10-07-2014 10:11 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  This is only my 2nd day here so I'm still new, as a 17 year old I know teen life can be tough at times, I opened up to my parents last week and that did not go over well Sad but oh well I got you guys now too

Hey man, thanks for posting. I'm seventeen as well, and while I came out years ago, I still can remember how hard it was to deal with the aftermath of it. If you need someone to talk to, I, and this loving community, am more than willing to listen/ discuss.

Keep on keepin' on.

-Steven

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-07-2014, 02:02 PM
(16-07-2014 01:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 10:11 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  This is only my 2nd day here so I'm still new, as a 17 year old I know teen life can be tough at times, I opened up to my parents last week and that did not go over well Sad but oh well I got you guys now too

Hey man, thanks for posting. I'm seventeen as well, and while I came out years ago, I still can remember how hard it was to deal with the aftermath of it. If you need someone to talk to, I, and this loving community, am more than willing to listen/ discuss.

Keep on keepin' on.

-Steven

Thanks Steven. My real problem is that I self harm Sad I've been doing it for over a year now all because I fell in love with my best friend and she rejected me. Then I fell for two other girls got close to me then they broke my heart to :cry:
16-07-2014, 02:56 PM
(16-07-2014 02:02 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 01:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey man, thanks for posting. I'm seventeen as well, and while I came out years ago, I still can remember how hard it was to deal with the aftermath of it. If you need someone to talk to, I, and this loving community, am more than willing to listen/ discuss.

Keep on keepin' on.

-Steven

Thanks Steven. My real problem is that I self harm Sad I've been doing it for over a year now all because I fell in love with my best friend and she rejected me. Then I fell for two other girls got close to me then they broke my heart to :cry:
I've never self-harmed, so forgive me if I say something offensive.

What does self-harming achieve? A release?
If so, is there no better way of getting that release?

I am always willing to listen and help.

16-07-2014, 03:02 PM
(16-07-2014 02:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 02:02 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Thanks Steven. My real problem is that I self harm Sad I've been doing it for over a year now all because I fell in love with my best friend and she rejected me. Then I fell for two other girls got close to me then they broke my heart to :cry:
I've never self-harmed, so forgive me if I say something offensive.

Yeah it's like a release from emotional pain for me. Yeah my wrists are messed up from this. It's hard to explain why I do it but it's strange
16-07-2014, 07:40 PM
(16-07-2014 03:02 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 02:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I've never self-harmed, so forgive me if I say something offensive.

Yeah it's like a release from emotional pain for me. Yeah my wrists are messed up from this. It's hard to explain why I do it but it's strange

Do you wish to stop hurting yourself? If so, what have you done? If not, how do you plan on mitigating any possible physical damage from slashing your wrists?

(Note: I am not adovcating self-harm, and I personally believe that you SHOULD seek some help, because there might be better alternatives, but I am not a fan of assuming that you want, or need my help/opinion.)

16-07-2014, 08:12 PM
(16-07-2014 07:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 03:02 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Yeah it's like a release from emotional pain for me. Yeah my wrists are messed up from this. It's hard to explain why I do it but it's strange

Do you wish to stop hurting yourself? If so, what have you done? If not, how do you plan on mitigating any possible physical damage from slashing your wrists?

(Note: I am not adovcating self-harm, and I personally believe that you SHOULD seek some help, because there might be better alternatives, but I am not a fan of assuming that you want, or need my help/opinion.)

I do need help I have a consoler she helps and gives me tips and other things to do but nothing seems to work trust me I want to get better
16-07-2014, 08:21 PM
(16-07-2014 08:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 07:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Do you wish to stop hurting yourself? If so, what have you done? If not, how do you plan on mitigating any possible physical damage from slashing your wrists?

I do need help I have a consoler she helps and gives me tips and other things to do but nothing seems to work trust me I want to get better

Its all about the power, all can have it. Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-07-2014, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2014 08:27 PM by Atothetheist.)
(16-07-2014 08:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 07:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Do you wish to stop hurting yourself? If so, what have you done? If not, how do you plan on mitigating any possible physical damage from slashing your wrists?

Okay. If you would feel more comfortable talking to me about it in private, you are free to PM (Private Message) me the answers to these questions.

What seems to be the source of the problem (I.E why are you hurting yourself)?

Has the counselor suggested any tips for solving the problem?

What are your interests/hobbies?

16-07-2014, 08:45 PM
(16-07-2014 08:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 08:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I do need help I have a consoler she helps and gives me tips and other things to do but nothing seems to work trust me I want to get better

Okay. If you would feel more comfortable talking to me about it in private, you are free to PM (Private Message) me the answers to these questions.

What seems to be the source of the problem (I.E why are you hurting yourself)?

Has the counselor suggested any tips for solving the problem?

What are your interests/hobbies?

You play pokemon?

[Image: blaziken_icon_by_ryogon-d5aq8uw.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube