Hello my fellow teens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Hello my fellow teens
I am sorry to hear about your self harm. My middle kid is a cutter. We have been successful with therapy and keeping her busy. She has seem to have found a passion with music. She plays French horn in the high school band and that keeps her busy. My wife is hard to deal with, but my daughter confides in me when things get tough. It has been a while since she hurt herself, but she is open about struggling with it often. Please continue to seek help, you can beat this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 12:19 PM by Raven the Canadian.)
RE: Hello my fellow teens
(10-07-2014 10:11 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  This is only my 2nd day here so I'm still new, as a 17 year old I know teen life can be tough at times, I opened up to my parents last week and that did not go over well Sad but oh well I got you guys now too

your brave, opening up to my parents is something that I dont plan to do for years to come, especially because they are paying my university fees
i hope that you will be able to move past hurting yourself, but as a person who is dealing with depression, i understand that its a lot easier said than done
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply