Hello my name is Victor.I live Az

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Hello my name is Victor.I live Az
Here is your welcome seal. Welcome

[Image: walrus_pup_side_2010_Norseman_Sarah_Sonsthagen.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 09:33 PM
(23-04-2014 02:44 AM)Mothonis Wrote:  I am a atheist,who was in a raised christian home.I believed in God all my life up until i was about 21,then i started to come to question things i used to believe in as well as being intellectualy honest with myself.I also used to believe a lot of conspiracy theories and didn't care about evidence,now iam different and a better person because of it.There isn't anything more to say

Great to have you as a fellow atheist on the forum.

In food we trust.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z9j0p7xg201e01eq2x.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
23-04-2014, 10:16 PM
(23-04-2014 02:44 AM)Mothonis Wrote:  I am a atheist,who was in a raised christian home.I believed in God all my life up until i was about 21,then i started to come to question things i used to believe in as well as being intellectualy honest with myself.I also used to believe a lot of conspiracy theories and didn't care about evidence,now iam different and a better person because of it.There isn't anything more to say

Welcome Thumbsup glad you were able to break the spell and look forward to seeing many posts from you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2014, 03:01 AM
(23-04-2014 04:19 PM)Mothonis Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 10:00 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Hey, man.

I'm in Errorzona, too. Between the mormons and the republicunts this state is a shit hole. At least the weather is good.

Yes it is terriable,hopefully ill be moving to calafornia soon.And thanks everyone who has responded Smile

Oh Vosur is going to love you Big Grin

Also, welcome nice to meet you...again Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-04-2014, 03:02 AM
(23-04-2014 04:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Here is your welcome seal. Welcome

[Image: walrus_pup_side_2010_Norseman_Sarah_Sonsthagen.jpg]

Looks more like a walrus to me...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.