Hello there!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Hello there!
Hello people, my name (real) is Edgar, please call me as my user name or any other term that may come from it.

well... I have no idea how I started investigating, searching for the truth after growing in a Christian family, and going to Christian school 2 years (what a waste of time), and found The thinking Atheist on youtube, those videos played a big part on my awakening.

At school (normal school), it came a tame in which we were able to create an essay about anything, and I chose atheism (it was called "personal project", I chose something personal and that I knew a lot) So far, thats the most important thin related to atheism I've done in all my life.

I am 17 (18 next month) and so far, my family dont take serious the fact that i am an atheist. I am forced to go to church.

That's all my atheist related stuff, well, I love gaming, i am a gamer, and a proud, self-proclaimed nerd (lol) knowing things other students at my school dont ever think about. I love Halo, Godzilla, AvP, Sonic the hedgehog, and any Zombie related matter.

hope to have a nice stay.

[Image: ganonsigresize.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2011, 02:55 AM
RE: Hello there!
Kind of evil of your parents forcing christianity down your throat. Well, look on the bright side, you can maybe see it as a learning experience. Listen to the sermons and try to debunk them. It should reinforce your atheist views if you think logically. In a few weeks, they won't have anything to say to you anymore.

Either way, welcome to the forum. Zombies FTW! Tongue

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply