Hello there.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 03:58 AM
Hello there.

Hello there. My name is Wolf (clearly not my real name, I do not like to give out personal information.) I am new to this site. I was originally a Christian and grew up with it at a very young age. I use to believe, and took everything on faith. I later started realizing that religion was full of shit. However, there was nothing for a person who believed in God but not Religion. A few years later now at 24 I have began to learn Physics and how the world works. I have decided to be Agnostic as I do not want to jump to any conclusions seeing as how Science has not completely discovered how the world was created. Of course Theology never seems to have much proof just "Read the bible." I have just recently stopped praying to god. I am 24 and feel as if a good bit of my life was wasted on religion. After listening to Seth Andrew I realized I am glad I got out quick. I was judged by many Christians for things like wearing all black, even had a preacher say I was a lost cause for wearing all black. I have never told my mom I am Agnostic, because she is really Christian. I do not wish to change her beliefs however, I know she will never understand my beliefs.

Rikyuism the Goddess of Science
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: Hello there.
Hello! Big Grin
10-08-2016, 05:46 AM
Welcome to the club! Jump right in.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-08-2016, 05:48 AM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
10-08-2016, 06:26 AM
Greetings ...

It's a good sign when a young person figures out what's bullshit at an early age.......

Such skills will serve you well in life....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-08-2016, 08:05 AM
G'day, and welcome to the forums... and a lot of us wear black LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Thanks everyone,

Haha the best skill would be how to actually function in the world. I blunder at social interactions and living on my own.

I know a lot of people wear black, but my mom's side of the family is pretty judgmental. My grandma told me, when I was first starting to wear all black, that it was a sign of the devil and believed I worshiped Satan. (At the time I was still a Christian)
Then there was the time at Church where everyone avoided me, one guy even refused to shake my hand. I find it really stupid how that church was. Almost everything was a sin or of satan's doing. You masturbate, its a sin. Say a cuss word, sin. All black, devil. Metal music, devil.

Rikyuism the Goddess of Science
10-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Satan must be an incredibly hard worker to make all those CDs and garments. "Sin" is a perplexing concept about how I have somehow managed to offend the Creator of the Universe. Thin-skinned bugger.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
10-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Welcome
10-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Welcome... to the dark side. Evil_monster

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?