Hello there everyone, PM me for a converstaion

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
16-10-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: Hello there everyone, PM me for a converstaion
What's wrong with talking on the forum? Why would you need to only pm? That's... weird.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
16-10-2012, 03:29 AM
(16-10-2012 03:25 AM)Logisch Wrote:  What's wrong with talking on the forum? Why would you need to only pm? That's... weird.

He's a Muslim, that's what they do. They know they can't hold up against a bunch of atheists because their religion is so shit so he's taking it to PM because there it is one on one where he thinks he will have a better chance.

If the guy PMs you just reply with a picture of mohammed and watch him flip shit.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
16-10-2012, 06:45 AM
(16-10-2012 03:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 03:25 AM)Logisch Wrote:  What's wrong with talking on the forum? Why would you need to only pm? That's... weird.

He's a Muslim, that's what they do. They know they can't hold up against a bunch of atheists because their religion is so shit so he's taking it to PM because there it is one on one where he thinks he will have a better chance.

If the guy PMs you just reply with a picture of mohammed and watch him flip shit.

Hey, let him have a bit of rope before you hang him, if indeed he needs hanging Wink He said he got questions. Probably young. Showed he's got some sort of sense of humour. The PM stuff is... I'm not volunteering 'cos I'm more into snarking at people these days Tongue But Geebee, if you're looking for PM convos, better to wait for people to PM *you* as you initially suggested, than to send unsolicited stuff.
16-10-2012, 07:17 AM
(16-10-2012 03:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What a Bigot you truly are, with a picture of a baby as your avatar, maybe that's because your IQ is as low as a baby, God knows best
16-10-2012, 07:38 AM
(16-10-2012 06:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 03:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  He's a Muslim, that's what they do. They know they can't hold up against a bunch of atheists because their religion is so shit so he's taking it to PM because there it is one on one where he thinks he will have a better chance.

Hey, let him have a bit of rope before you hang him, if indeed he needs hanging Wink He said he got questions. Probably young. Showed he's got some sort of sense of humour. The PM stuff is... I'm not volunteering 'cos I'm more into snarking at people these days Tongue But Geebee, if you're looking for PM convos, better to wait for people to PM *you* as you initially suggested, than to send unsolicited stuff.

Okay, I join this atheist forum to see what's atheism about from atheists,

and I see it's full of bigots and somebody here talking about wanting to HANG me ?

Why is that, are you really all Islamaphobes ? Do you realise that many of you spend much of your time talking about religion, yet you say you believe in No God, if you truly believe that, then is your time so cheap that you spend all day talking about religion ?

By the way you are all created by God, and we will all be judged on Judgement day. You can talk down to me all you like and show how low your IQs really are;

you can also show your true colours, that many of you are Islamaphobes.

I just feel sorry for you when I see venom oozing out of your hearts and that venom manifesting in your posts.

For you is your state of denial or what is diagnosed as "atheism", and for me is my religion, Al Islam, the true religion.

I hope that God guides you from your state of denial to the true religion.

Here is a forum, where you can learn more for any sincere people;

http://www.ummah.com/forum/index.php

16-10-2012, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 08:05 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2012, 07:49 AM
(16-10-2012 07:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So gee bee, why do you believe in a moon god ?

What's a moon God ?

What are you talking about, you have no argument against my religion, all you have are abuse and lies, that is why you make up some nonsense about a 'moon god'.

You see what I mean when I said this forum has lots of Islamophobes, like yourself mr ball Drinking Beverage
16-10-2012, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 07:58 AM by Logisch.)
So let me get this straight... you come here asking to learn about us, then say you're feeling lost in your own faith... you only want to talk in pm instead of on the forums. Of course, people being skeptical give you some skepticism and instead of replying with a good reason in justification for you only wanting to converse this way, you revert and end up resulting in ad hominem attacks towards people and insults.

Then you tell people they're stupid with low IQ, but then tell people to go to a forum full of "sincere" people... and somehow, you expect people to listen to you?

Isn't that sort of like someone saying, "Hey i don't know if this guy is playing a wolf in sheeps clothing." you kick someone in the balls, tell them you're a nice peaceful guy and then BEING SURPRISED when people roll their eyes at you?

Also, we're mostly not islamaphobes, I have several muslim friends. They're nice people. But they're actually willing to talk to me (and many muslims have come here in a nice manner as well, see the ask a muslim thread). You seem quite the opposite, since so far all you've done is kick dirt in people's faces when they're simply being skeptical. And don't you think that if you would want people to learn about muslims, that you'd be a peaceful and nice guy and justify yourself INSTEAD of insulting people? Or do you rather think that piss attracts more flies than honey?

Lastly, the comment "give him some rope before you hang him" is in reference to a common term. It means that people generally "hang themselves" (make themselves look stupid by being a jerk, contradictory or what have you) and need nothing more than "enough rope" (which usually means time, or enough talking to show their true colors) in which case, in being an asshole, a person fulfills it. No one actually wants to hang you.

If you want to learn more about atheists, talk to us, instead of being a dickhead.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
16-10-2012, 07:59 AM
(16-10-2012 07:38 AM)geebee Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 06:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey, let him have a bit of rope before you hang him, if indeed he needs hanging Wink He said he got questions. Probably young. Showed he's got some sort of sense of humour. The PM stuff is... I'm not volunteering 'cos I'm more into snarking at people these days Tongue But Geebee, if you're looking for PM convos, better to wait for people to PM *you* as you initially suggested, than to send unsolicited stuff.

Okay, I join this atheist forum to see what's atheism about from atheists,

and I see it's full of bigots and somebody here talking about wanting to HANG me ?

Why is that, are you really all Islamaphobes ? Do you realise that many of you spend much of your time talking about religion, yet you say you believe in No God, if you truly believe that, then is your time so cheap that you spend all day talking about religion ?

By the way you are all created by God, and we will all be judged on Judgement day. You can talk down to me all you like and show how low your IQs really are;

you can also show your true colours, that many of you are Islamaphobes.

I just feel sorry for you when I see venom oozing out of your hearts and that venom manifesting in your posts.

For you is your state of denial or what is diagnosed as "atheism", and for me is my religion, Al Islam, the true religion.

I hope that God guides you from your state of denial to the true religion.

Here is a forum, where you can learn more for any sincere people;

http://www.ummah.com/forum/index.php

"and I see it's full of bigots and somebody here talking about wanting to HANG me ?" From what I can see that is a figure of speech.

Islamaphobia? You do realize that people can disagree with your view point? If you come into a forum with people that tend toward critical thought expect the opinions to be stated for an adult. Also, when a portion of your people run around, acting in a violent fashion do not be shocked when others do not like the behavior.Drinking Beverage

If you stick around my advice to you is to get a helmet, people that want to come in and preach, lecture or look for offense get all they want and more.

If you stick around I hope you can take a step back and understand that there are many viewpoints out there. If your not sure what somebody means in a response, just ask them.

Telling Atheist they're created by god and doomed because of their lack of belief is going to get you ignored or made fun of. A persons religious belief or lack thereof has nothing to do with their IQ. I know some very bright theists and some dumber than rock Atheists. Thus endith the lesson.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 7 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
16-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Agreed with Charlemagne. Honestly, telling an atheist he's created by some god being has about as much substance to us as telling us santa is still bringing us presents. Telling me I'm doomed to some hellfire and will be judged is about as convincing to me as telling me that I'm going to be given a unicorn that shits sprinkles and donuts and farts febreeze. I see no evidence for it and I have no reason to believe old ancient myths.

So no one here has anything against you, we just disagree and see no evidence. That's all we are man, we don't believe it. You'll find if you stick around long enough, that most of us only share one thing in common..... that we lack belief in a god or gods.

None of us go to a church together, none of us get together and sing stuff. We don't have a common doctrine we live by (in fact, you'll find a lot of atheists have a hard time agreeing on politics and stances on how we live) and we don't have a book we live through. we simply share lack of belief in common. There may be statistical things we share in common more than things we don't because of that stance, but again, you'll have to stick around, ask questions and read if you are indeed actually sincerely interested about us. Otherwise, you're coming off as someone who is lying and wants to convert people. (nothing new)
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post