Hello there everyone, PM me for a converstaion

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
16-10-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Hello there everyone, PM me for a converstaion
Your personal approach was probably a good idea, 'cause the truth really came out, hitting the fan.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
16-10-2012, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 09:49 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-10-2012 07:49 AM)geebee Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 07:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So gee bee, why do you believe in a moon god ?

What's a moon God ?

What are you talking about, you have no argument against my religion, all you have are abuse and lies, that is why you make up some nonsense about a 'moon god'.

You see what I mean when I said this forum has lots of Islamophobes, like yourself mr ball Drinking Beverage

Why do you think the crescent moon is everywhere in Islam ? You worship a moon god. It's where your Prophet got "Allah". Allah is a moon god. I see you are totally ignorant of your own roots. I am NOT afraid of your stupid god, or of you, or of Islam. A "phobe" is afraid of something. I am not afraid of you.
Here is what a Moon-god is, and why you worship a moon god.
Even your "Mullah" could not answer me, when I proved it to him. al-Ilah was a phase of the moon god.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...k+a+muslim

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2012, 08:28 AM
(16-10-2012 08:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 07:49 AM)geebee Wrote:  What's a moon God ?

What are you talking about, you have no argument against my religion, all you have are abuse and lies, that is why you make up some nonsense about a 'moon god'.

You see what I mean when I said this forum has lots of Islamophobes, like yourself mr ball Drinking Beverage

Why do you think the crescent moon is everywhere in Islam ? You worship a moon god. It's where your Prophet got "Allah". Allah is a moon god. I see you are totally ignorant of your own roots. I am NOT afraid of your stupid god, or of you, or of Islam. A "phobe" is afraid of something. I am not afraid of you.
Here is what a Moon-god is, and why you worship a moon god.
Even your "Mullah" could not answer me, when I proved it to him.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...k+a+muslim

Full moon?
[Image: moon.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
16-10-2012, 09:38 AM
(16-10-2012 07:38 AM)geebee Wrote:  Okay, I join this atheist forum to see what's atheism about from atheists,

and I see it's full of bigots and somebody here talking about wanting to HANG me ?

Why is that, are you really all Islamaphobes ?
you can also show your true colours, that many of you are Islamaphobes.

I just feel sorry for you when I see venom oozing out of your hearts and that venom manifesting in your posts.

In fact the phrase 'give a man enough rope to hang himself' means that if someone is a dick he will show it soon enough. Muffs I thought had *jumped the gun* a bit, by going all out "all Muslims are like this", assuming that you were here to preach. *However* it seems from your reaction that that is exactly what you are here to do. I suggest that *before* you assume we're all out too get you next time, you ask the meaning first.

Regards

Morondog
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-10-2012, 09:39 AM
GeeBee.

I dont need to PM you to tell you that I think your religion is outdated barbaric bullshit. That is nothing against you personally and you must understand that this is the case with everybody.

If your bring your views to an atheist forum you must understand that this would be like me bringing my pantheist views to a muslim forum.... there is gonna be friction of beliefs.

We live worlds apart with our beliefs.... yet we share the same basic needs of food, warmth and love.... we are all human beings..... hopefully one day you will appreciate this.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 8 users Like bemore's post
16-10-2012, 09:56 AM
The generalizations you make are unfair, just as unfair as you think all people are toward your belief system.

Some people here tried...you responded with rash judgements.

You are dismissed.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
16-10-2012, 10:26 AM
[Image: michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
16-10-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 11:23 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-10-2012 09:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The generalizations you make are unfair, just as unfair as you think all people are toward your belief system.

Some people here tried...you responded with rash judgements.

You are dismissed.

That's up for the TTA quote of the year. "You are dismissed". BowingClapClapClapClapClapBowing

Allow me to quote depat :

(16-10-2012 06:33 AM)depat Wrote:  Here's a knock-knock joke my 8 year old grandson told me. You might like it.

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Islam!
Islam who?
Islam the door on you!

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2012, 11:38 AM
[Image: cosmic-rex-excuse-me-wtf-r-u-doin.jpg]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
16-10-2012, 11:51 AM
(16-10-2012 11:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: cosmic-rex-excuse-me-wtf-r-u-doin.jpg]

I want that in a t-shirt! *stares at it and lets imagination take over* Sleepy

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post