Hello, this is my short and sweet introduction.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Hello, this is my short and sweet introduction.
(25-10-2015 05:58 PM)True Miller Wrote:  My name is Josh. I am not an atheist. I am here to try to understand more about atheist reasoning/understanding on existence, purpose, creation and things that humans are unable to experience nor comprehend.

Cool

Comprehend: grasp mentally; understand

You can try all you want to understand something that can not be understood but you won't get anywhere lol welcome anyways.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Hello, this is my short and sweet introduction.
(25-10-2015 11:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Hello.

Please don't be a troll. It would be so nice to have a legitimate non-atheist seeking real answers for once.

Welcome.

What Will said.

Welcome, though.

It's great that you're curious about what we think. A small bit of advice, though. Ask questions, don't assert things. We get too many people come through here and immediately start assuming they know what atheists think/feel/believe because someone who isn't an atheist told them so. Doing that will get you mocked, neg-repped, and pretty much battered about. However, we do have a few theists around here that have shown genuine curiosity and respect.

Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post