Hello to all Members on this Board. :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Hello to all Members on this Board. :)
Hiyas, pull up a chair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Hello! Big Grin
01-06-2016, 06:52 PM
(30-05-2016 09:18 PM)CyberHound Wrote:  Hello People,

I am new to the Forum but not new to The Thinking Atheist Podcasts...before that I used to listen to the Infidel Guy Show (Reginald Finley) out of Atlanta. He eventually closed the websites but he still has some Youtube vids.

So glad Seth created this website. I am an ex-Christian ...got saved back in 1983 and was part of Calvary Chapel...then Backslid...years later I found myself going back and ended up for 5 yrs in a Fundy Assembly of God Church. People speaking in tongues and rolling on the floor...anyway, after coming across "Inconsistencies and Contradictions" in the Bible... I ended up walking away from it all.

I am now more Liberal and Freethinking...I don't believe the Bible is correct...it Truths, Half Truths, Exaggerations, and Myths.

I do believe in a Creative Force but can't fall for the organized faith based Christianity. There's a lot of Bullshit out there...make me sick with these Mega Preachers pitching for money. People are so Gullible.

Welcome. Glad to see you put the fiction, fantasy and forgery known as christianity in the trash where it belongs.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)