Hello to everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Hello to everyone
My name is Faisal Aslam and I am from Lahore, Pakistan. You know Pakistan is full of religious people especially Muslims. You don't see Atheist everyday from Pakistan because most of them including are afraid of other people who can go extreme in name of religion. I don't believe in god if that makes me Atheist then yes I am. I belong to Muslim family and they don't know about my secret because I didn't tell them as I know how would they react on it.
I am here to share ky views, get support and learn something new from this website.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like faisal6309's post
11-05-2015, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello to everyone
Welcome aboard! I'd say it's not easy being an atheist in your neck of the woods. Fair play to you.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Welcome to what hopefully will become a safe-haven for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM
welcome -- and a bit of advice -- clear your computer's history on a daily basis....

Stay safe...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-05-2015, 09:12 AM
welcome to TTA.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
11-05-2015, 09:13 AM
Welcome Faisal! I hope you find a safe place here.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
11-05-2015, 10:51 AM
Hello and welcome to TTA Smile

It's sometimes easy to take for granted how easy life can be for athiests in Europe.
Please stay safe!

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
11-05-2015, 11:31 AM
(11-05-2015 07:24 AM)faisal6309 Wrote:  My name is Faisal Aslam and I am from Lahore, Pakistan. You know Pakistan is full of religious people especially Muslims. You don't see Atheist everyday from Pakistan because most of them including are afraid of other people who can go extreme in name of religion. I don't believe in god if that makes me Atheist then yes I am. I belong to Muslim family and they don't know about my secret because I didn't tell them as I know how would they react on it.
I am here to share ky views, get support and learn something new from this website.

Welcome, so nice to see someone from that area who can think logically without the blindfold of faith preventing them from contemplating the real world we live in. Very glad to have you join us, let me know if you need anything.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)