Hello whutup ;D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Hello whutup ;D
Hey there, i recently found out there was a website and forums so i knew i had to join ;p I Really dont know what to say but hello lol

ask me questions if you like ;p
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: Hello whutup ;D
Hey, are you an atheist? What types of games do you like since it says gamer? Don't know enough to discuss yet. where are you from? =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-07-2011, 09:10 PM
(27-07-2011 08:54 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Hey, are you an atheist? What types of games do you like since it says gamer? Don't know enough to discuss yet. where are you from? =p

Yah im atheist, was since i was little even though i went to church i remember lil old me just going this is silly ;p. Ill play anything i recently being playing xbox alot halo, call of duty, yada yada.

Im from england Big Grin im a britfag lol for gaming terms ;p
28-07-2011, 02:51 AM

(27-07-2011 09:10 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  
(27-07-2011 08:54 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Hey, are you an atheist? What types of games do you like since it says gamer? Don't know enough to discuss yet. where are you from? =p

Yah im atheist, was since i was little even though i went to church i remember lil old me just going this is silly ;p. Ill play anything i recently being playing xbox alot halo, call of duty, yada yada.

Im from england Big Grin im a britfag lol for gaming terms ;p

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Another Brit, whereabouts you from, I'm near Manchester.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-07-2011, 05:35 PM
(28-07-2011 05:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Another Brit, whereabouts you from, I'm near Manchester.

I live in the suffolk reigions in Ipswich.