Hello, world!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Hello, world!
How's life been around here? I've been travelling quite a bit over the last month and haven't had the chance to drop in here. How are you lot? Did I miss anything exciting? Are we still fighting the good fight against theistic and conspiracist inanity and insanity?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Hello, world!
(27-05-2015 01:36 PM)cjlr Wrote:  How's life been around here? I've been travelling quite a bit over the last month and haven't had the chance to drop in here. How are you lot? Did I miss anything exciting? Are we still fighting the good fight against theistic and conspiracist inanity and insanity?

We could use some relief up at the front. Got some new crazies.

Welcome back.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-05-2015, 01:39 PM
(27-05-2015 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Got some new crazies.

There does seem to be a bottomless reservoir of them, continuously backing their way up society's intellectual toilets.

... this is my signature!
27-05-2015, 02:04 PM
(27-05-2015 01:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Got some new crazies.

There does seem to be a bottomless reservoir of them, continuously backing their way up society's intellectual toilets.

And the old crazies have a bottomless reservoir of... something... Rolleyes Feckin' Tommy and Q seem to have plenty of smug anyway Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
27-05-2015, 02:45 PM
(27-05-2015 01:36 PM)cjlr Wrote:  How's life been around here? I've been travelling quite a bit over the last month and haven't had the chance to drop in here. How are you lot? Did I miss anything exciting? Are we still fighting the good fight against theistic and conspiracist inanity and insanity?

No. Everyone has converted to Islam. Allahu Akbar!
27-05-2015, 02:47 PM
(27-05-2015 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 01:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  There does seem to be a bottomless reservoir of them, continuously backing their way up society's intellectual toilets.

And the old crazies have a bottomless reservoir of... something... Rolleyes Feckin' Tommy and Q seem to have plenty of smug anyway Dodgy

That comes from their delusional certainty. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-05-2015, 03:15 PM
(27-05-2015 02:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  And the old crazies have a bottomless reservoir of... something... Rolleyes Feckin' Tommy and Q seem to have plenty of smug anyway Dodgy

That comes from their delusional certainty. Drinking Beverage

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ! I just noticed you're nearly about to almost hit 30 K likes. Holy fuck... Have another!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Welcome back! I read this thread as 'Jurassic world' Facepalm I need to stop thinking about movies... Or not Big Grin
27-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Good to see you back here again! You will have to fill us in on your travels...I mean, what's more important than us...better be good and - pics or it didn't happen. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
27-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Yabut ... etc.

Tongue