Hello world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Hello world
(24-04-2017 05:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  I cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like to live like this. In the 21st century. This is beyond ridiculous, beyond sad and beyond INFURIATING.

Why won't religion hurry up and die already, it's on its deathbed already anyway Dodgy

Welcome to TTA, hope you enjoy it here, if nothing else, it's great for venting.

And stay safe.

(God, imagine being in danger because you've outgrown fairy-tales! How many levels of sick is this! Dodgy )

Thank you so much. And you probably can't begin to imagine how great it feels to see many people are saying nice words to you after such A LONG TIME. I can't remember when was the last time people were this nice to me. Thank you so much, means a lot Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
24-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
24-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Then you should definitely stay here! The vast majority of people are really nice and you can curse and shake your fist at religion all you want Wink Hell, I live in a secular country and am as open about being an atheist as it's possible to be, and even I feel the need to curse at religion. On a regular basis Rolleyes

And I truly hope you find some sort of, well, sanctuary in real life, too. Even if it's just a handful of people who know the truth about and feel the same way.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
24-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Have you read or heard of Like a Diamond in the Sky a novel by Shazia Omar?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
24-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
24-04-2017, 05:57 PM
(24-04-2017 05:45 PM)Vera Wrote:  Then you should definitely stay here! The vast majority of people are really nice and you can curse and shake your fist at religion all you want Wink Hell, I live in a secular country and am as open about being an atheist as it's possible to be, and even I feel the need to curse at religion. On a regular basis Rolleyes

And I truly hope you find some sort of, well, sanctuary in real life, too. Even if it's just a handful of people who know the truth about and feel the same way.

Thank you so much once again.

1. I'd definitely write about the things I (and all other freethinkers) have faced in my life just because I left religion and those mandatory bullshit I had to do when I was a muslim

2. You are truly lucky that you live in a secular country. and here doctors turn away patients just because they don't believe what they personally believe. I'm a victim myself.

and thanks a lot once again. One day, I'm sure, I'll find some sort of sanctuary in real Smile
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
24-04-2017, 05:58 PM
(24-04-2017 05:46 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Have you read or heard of Like a Diamond in the Sky a novel by Shazia Omar?

Yup! I heard about that book. But couldn't get the chance to read it Sad
24-04-2017, 06:31 PM
(24-04-2017 05:57 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  here doctors turn away patients just because they don't believe what they personally believe. I'm a victim myself.

I thought religion was supposed to make you a better person, you know, without it we would have no morals and all that crap Dodgy

I know there is no "what if" in history but I can't help but wonder what the world would have been like if this epitome of vileness, the Abrahamic monotheistic religions hadn't inflicted itself on the world, if we had gone the way of Ancient Greece, the way of science, and democracy, and...

Oh well, at least their time is coming to an end and they know it, that's why they're lashing out like this.

Which, of course, doesn't help all those caught in situations like yours much, but still...

Good luck! At least you're on the right side of history (sadly, in the wrong place geographically speaking though Wink)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Welcome to TTA! Please do be careful though. Sad

A high school classmate's family back in the early 2000s, immigrated from your nation and one of the first things she did was stop pretending to be a Muslim.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Hello to you and welcome to our little piece of ridda, and join the rest of the murtadds. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post