Hello y'all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Hello y'all
Good to see you here. We're a crazy bunch, but we'll grow on you!

Hope to get to know you soon, please feel free to just start posting whatever interests you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Welcome

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-12-2015, 06:47 AM
G'day Danielle, from Downunder. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
14-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Hello, from another atheist in SC!
14-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the Monkey House
14-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
14-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Welcome!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
14-12-2015, 12:38 PM
(13-12-2015 11:16 PM)SCAtheist Wrote:  Hi friendly atheist community. My name is Danielle and I currently live in South Carolina. Originally from the West Coast so coming from an area that isn't overtly religious to the south has been interesting.

It's only been in the past few years that I've embraced being comfortable with being an atheist although growing up I was always on the fence, heavily leaning toward non-belief.

Listener of the podcast for well over a year now and have enjoyed listening to all the subjects and hearing the healthy debates and questions that arise. Looking forward to connecting more with others.

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user