Hello you insane f*****s!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Hello you insane f*****s!
(28-05-2014 12:09 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Welcome to the asylum, but I'll say that all you Jim Atoms look alike to me. Tongue

That's okay. War too is always the same s**t (although I've been told that the sound is great) Wink.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 06:40 PM
(28-05-2014 05:10 PM)therealJim Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 12:09 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Welcome to the asylum, but I'll say that all you Jim Atoms look alike to me. Tongue

That's okay. War too is always the same s**t (although I've been told that the sound is great) Wink.

Welcome to the Snake Pit, Jimbo.

Oh, and this isn't the Kiddie Pool, you can say shit and fuck and bollocks and fucktard all you want here, it isn't against the Rulez and only a few whiny pussies cry about it every once in a while.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
28-05-2014, 08:52 PM
(28-05-2014 11:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 11:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't like you.

Muffs, I told you before, if you have nothing nice to say, do NOT post in a welcome thread. Now scram.

And I told you, if you're going to give me a spanking than at least use the official colour and font. [color=#FF1493][/color]

(28-05-2014 05:02 PM)therealJim Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Exactly. N00b's don't know muffs or his sense of humor.

Soon, if Jim remains he'll be saying, "fucking earmuffs" along with the rest of us...

So there's that. Tongue

*Looking at earmuffs, Speaking with a british accent:*

"My dear Stewie, no matter how much you dislike it, the laws of physics are here to stay.
So take a little advice from someone older and wiser than you:
Learn to change what you can,
accept what you can't,
and to distinguish the former from the latter.
This my little boy is the true secret to a full and satisfying life."

suck a dick
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2014, 09:32 PM
(28-05-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  suck a dick

Fuckin' earmuffs.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Welcome, the true Jim.

Just to 'splain.... Muffs fancies himself a front against authority......but only on a friggin' atheist internet forum. We all have a few rounds and some good laughs at his cynicism. Tongue

He's a good kid, really. And he has some worthwhile shit to say from time to time, even if he lacks any sense of tact, but again it is the interwebz.

I can't really be that optimistic about the rest of us......

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
28-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Welcome!

- if Earmuffs scares you, you ain't gonna last here long - that was his way of lovingly saying welcome...doesn't take long to learn that. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-05-2014, 02:15 AM
(28-05-2014 06:40 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Welcome to the Snake Pit, Jimbo.

Oh, and this isn't the Kiddie Pool, you can say shit and fuck and bollocks and fucktard all you want here, it isn't against the Rulez and only a few whiny pussies cry about it every once in a while.

I know, otherwise how could we enjoy your ... let's call it "passionate care", of those
less able to think outside the box of supposed authority.Evil_monster

The asterisks are there because:

a) I want to avoid scaring off some little kid from a religious family, trying to find a
community to connect to with his/her worldview, by triggering his/her indoctrinated fear
of explicit language. Given their circumstances, maturity and options, they need it a LOT
more than I do. Besides this is the Welcome Section, not the Vipers Pit.

b) I was just returning War Horses banter, and wanted to make sure he gets that I
am playing along and not insulting him for no good reason at all.
Viciousness should be reserved for appropriate occasions. And you clearly understand that.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post
29-05-2014, 02:16 AM
(28-05-2014 10:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Welcome!

- if Earmuffs scares you, you ain't gonna last here long - that was his way of lovingly saying welcome...doesn't take long to learn that. Tongue

Earmuffs scary? Laugh out load That's a good one.

29-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Er... you've been around for some time though? Welcome anyway Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-05-2014, 11:51 AM
(29-05-2014 02:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Er... you've been around for some time though? Welcome anyway Smile

You're right, I have. But I felt I should say Hi properly still.