Hello you insane f*****s!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Hello you insane f*****s!
(29-05-2014 02:15 AM)therealJim Wrote:  The asterisks are there because:

a) I want to avoid scaring off some little kid from a religious family, trying to find a
community to connect to with his/her worldview, by triggering his/her indoctrinated fear
of explicit language. Given their circumstances, maturity and options, they need it a LOT more than I do. Besides this is the Welcome Section, not the Vipers Pit.

b) I was just returning War Horses banter, and wanted to make sure he gets that I
am playing along and not insulting him for no good reason at all. Viciousness should be reserved for appropriate occasions. And you clearly understand that.

Welcome DrJimmyandMrJim!

I like the asterisks. You can be the forum prude. Haven't had many prudes here before. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2014, 07:18 PM
(28-05-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 11:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Muffs, I told you before, if you have nothing nice to say, do NOT post in a welcome thread. Now scram.

And I told you, if you're going to give me a spanking than at least use the official colour and font. [color=#FF1493][/color]

Dom posted in pink...
Now, where's the paddle?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-05-2014, 07:25 PM
(29-05-2014 07:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I told you, if you're going to give me a spanking than at least use the official colour and font. [color=#FF1493][/color]

Dom posted in pink...
Now, where's the paddle?

For some reason I don't think either the paddle or Aurora's Sybian naughty chair is gonna have the desired effect on MuffinHead. Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-05-2014, 08:34 PM
(29-05-2014 07:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I told you, if you're going to give me a spanking than at least use the official colour and font. [color=#FF1493][/color]

Dom posted in pink...
Now, where's the paddle?

Do you want an official warning instead of just a friendly reminder, Muffs? Being the class clown isn't going to save you from suspension. If I have to make a point with you, I will.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-05-2014, 11:42 PM
(29-05-2014 08:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 07:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dom posted in pink...
Now, where's the paddle?

Do you want an official warning instead of just a friendly reminder, Muffs? Being the class clown isn't going to save you from suspension. If I have to make a point with you, I will.

Oh spare me. He came here calling us, quote, "insane f****s!", like he's familiar with us and shit. I don't know this cunt and he wants to joke and call me an "insane fuck"? Yea, great introduction right there... how about instead of getting your panties all wadded up over my dislike of him, you get them wadded up over the fact that this guy clearly has no fucking clue as to what basic manners are. Usually when you walk into a room of strangers the first you say isn't "you're all a bunch of insane fucks!".

So yea, I don't like him so why the fuck am I going to give someone I don't like a "warm introduction"? I don't want him to stay, he's a douche.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Hehehe... let the rage party begin Big Grin

Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-05-2014, 07:28 AM
(29-05-2014 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 08:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  Do you want an official warning instead of just a friendly reminder, Muffs? Being the class clown isn't going to save you from suspension. If I have to make a point with you, I will.

Oh spare me. He came here calling us, quote, "insane f****s!", like he's familiar with us and shit. I don't know this cunt and he wants to joke and call me an "insane fuck"? Yea, great introduction right there... how about instead of getting your panties all wadded up over my dislike of him, you get them wadded up over the fact that this guy clearly has no fucking clue as to what basic manners are. Usually when you walk into a room of strangers the first you say isn't "you're all a bunch of insane fucks!".

So yea, I don't like him so why the fuck am I going to give someone I don't like a "warm introduction"? I don't want him to stay, he's a douche.

You're missing one thing....

It's the internet, who gives a fuck?

Atir aissom atir imon
30-05-2014, 07:44 AM
(29-05-2014 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 08:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  Do you want an official warning instead of just a friendly reminder, Muffs? Being the class clown isn't going to save you from suspension. If I have to make a point with you, I will.

Because you now have an official warning. Haul your ass outta here.

Besides, the new member was making a joke, but that is besides the point. You have no right to scare off newbies, it is not allowed. if you can't stick to the few simple rules we have here, watch what happens.

Look at this thread, it's supposed to be a welcome thread, and it's full of a juvenile misbehaving. What are we, in kindergarden here?

Now scram.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-05-2014, 09:03 AM
(30-05-2014 07:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh spare me. He came here calling us, quote, "insane f****s!", like he's familiar with us and shit. I don't know this cunt and he wants to joke and call me an "insane fuck"? Yea, great introduction right there... how about instead of getting your panties all wadded up over my dislike of him, you get them wadded up over the fact that this guy clearly has no fucking clue as to what basic manners are. Usually when you walk into a room of strangers the first you say isn't "you're all a bunch of insane fucks!".

Because you now have an official warning. Haul your ass outta here.

Besides, the new member was making a joke, but that is besides the point. You have no right to scare off newbies, it is not allowed. if you can't stick to the few simple rules we have here, watch what happens.

Look at this thread, it's supposed to be a welcome thread, and it's full of a juvenile misbehaving. What are we, in kindergarden here?

Now scram.

suck. a. dick.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-05-2014, 10:47 AM
(29-05-2014 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh spare me. He came here calling us, quote, "insane f****s!", like he's familiar with us and shit. I don't know this cunt and he wants to joke and call me an "insane fuck"? Yea, great introduction right there... how about instead of getting your panties all wadded up over my dislike of him, you get them wadded up over the fact that this guy clearly has no fucking clue as to what basic manners are. Usually when you walk into a room of strangers the first you say isn't "you're all a bunch of insane fucks!".

Muffs, just to be clear: I did not mean to insult you, nor do I dare to think that I know you. I was trying to be funny, and admittedly my sense of humor is sometimes acerbic, bordering black. It is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. So if you don't like my sense of humor or me, even though you hardly know anything about me, and thus make a pretty serious assessment based on very little information, that is your prerogative.
It is also the reason, why I like this place. Freedom of speech is not just a principle on a piece of paper around here, but a way of life. And as the Pole-German Rosa Luxemburg (with whom I heavily disagree about the superiority of communism) so aptly remarked: "Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters."
So while I personally think that your reactions to my jokes, like your assessment of me, were premature and not indicative of a grown-up character, I will defend your right to dislike me. And your right to say so, as long as you refrain from coarse insults, bullying, hate-speech and the like.
Now are you willing to do the same for me? Or does freedom of speech only apply to yourself and your group, like it does for many religious people?

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zur├╝cklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post