Hello you insane f*****s!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Hello you insane f*****s!
(22-06-2014 06:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 11:24 AM)therealJim Wrote:  Thank you. I really like this place. Just out of curiousity: What is the Poetry Incident?

We used to have a member called Zat here who was ever so slightly up his own arse. Anyways, Zat made a thread call Poetry Corner and left the forum for a few months, when he came back muffs and a few others had been posting limericks there. Zat threw a fit claiming that his poems were being sullied by having limericks posted in the same thread as them. Muffs didn't take it so well, it carried on for ages etc. It was pretty funny.

If you check the Literature section there are two stickied poetry threads, that's where it all happened. The second one was split from the first when it all kicked off.

Oh my gawd, the children are shitting everywhere!

(11-08-2013 03:17 PM)Zat Wrote:  I can't stand it.
I started this thread and now, that children are shitting all over it, I think: someone should bring quality back to it!
No one to talk adult talk, for christ's sake?
No one to know the difference between poetry and self-indulgent crap?
Bemore, Cantor, Peterkin, how can you let this thread be hijacked by infantile juveniles"?
Girly, how can you stand it?
I guess you make your compromise where you find it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
22-06-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Hello you insane f*****s!
(22-06-2014 06:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-06-2014 06:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  We used to have a member called Zat here who was ever so slightly up his own arse. Anyways, Zat made a thread call Poetry Corner and left the forum for a few months, when he came back muffs and a few others had been posting limericks there. Zat threw a fit claiming that his poems were being sullied by having limericks posted in the same thread as them. Muffs didn't take it so well, it carried on for ages etc. It was pretty funny.

If you check the Literature section there are two stickied poetry threads, that's where it all happened. The second one was split from the first when it all kicked off.

Oh my gawd, the children are shitting everywhere!

(11-08-2013 03:17 PM)Zat Wrote:  I can't stand it.
I started this thread and now, that children are shitting all over it, I think: someone should bring quality back to it!
No one to talk adult talk, for christ's sake?
No one to know the difference between poetry and self-indulgent crap?
Bemore, Cantor, Peterkin, how can you let this thread be hijacked by infantile juveniles"?
Girly, how can you stand it?
I guess you make your compromise where you find it.

Zat was such a fucking twat

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post