Hellou

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Hellou
Hi there, I found this site thanks to the youtube videos, cool videos btw Big Grin

I think I should say something about myself, I'm Ignacio, from Córdoba Argentina, I'm a 25 years old law student. I grew up in a catholic family, though the idea of god never made much sense to me, so I had to let those ideas go, I could say I'm still in the closet about this topic but I have a very rational family, so in that weird mixture I don't feel the need to say it knowing my parents would suffer a great deal because of it, besides I already came out with my gayness to them and I think that one coming out of the closet is more than enough for a lifetime Tongue

Anyway, I look forward to talk with everybody here, you seem like a nice bunch Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
18-02-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Hellou
(18-02-2012 06:19 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Anyway, I look forward to talk with everybody here, you seem like a nice bunch Big Grin

We're glad to have you here, Ignacio, but you're obviously a very poor judge of character! Big GrinTongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forum! We can't ever speak again however as your real name is far more interesting than mine and my jealousy is legendary.
I hope you like it here, and I hope you find someone to talk to that isn't overwhelmed by the coolness of your name.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
18-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi Nach_in
welcome to TTA
have an insightful stay

the toilets, should you need them, are in the back of the hallway right across the changing rooms and showers.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Welcome young sir!
Gay and Atheist?!?!?!
I don't suppose you are also black and then you would have the full set of credentials to make you the most popular guy in the USA!

ps I'm black but I haven't come out to my parents about that yet

pps prepare yourself for much dry wit / sarcasm / irreverence on this site. Enjoy!
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-02-2012, 10:38 PM
(18-02-2012 11:40 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! We can't ever speak again however as your real name is far more interesting than mine and my jealousy is legendary.
I hope you like it here, and I hope you find someone to talk to that isn't overwhelmed by the coolness of your name.

Well, you can have it if you want, I never liked it Tongue

(18-02-2012 01:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome young sir!
Gay and Atheist?!?!?!
I don't suppose you are also black and then you would have the full set of credentials to make you the most popular guy in the USA!

ps I'm black but I haven't come out to my parents about that yet

pps prepare yourself for much dry wit / sarcasm / irreverence on this site. Enjoy!

I'm not black, but that's good, I can't handle more minorities in my life Tongue
btw, you should tell your parents you're black, they might find out one day and it would be a scandal Undecided

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
19-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-02-2012, 06:11 AM
(18-02-2012 06:19 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Anyway, I look forward to talk with everybody here, you seem like a nice bunch Big Grin

I'm pretty nice but the rest...
Big Grin Tongue

have fun here *offering big cookie*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
20-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the forum, young man Smile

They're a pretty good bunch of heathens here.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)