Help I am Starting the Only Atheist group in my town.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: Help I am Starting the Only Atheist group in my town.
(25-11-2012 08:29 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  You lost me at military charities. Unless its to pay for the cost of some sort of class action lawsuit against the government for perpetrating fraud in order to recruit meat shields -erm- soldiers.
When I say military charities I mean organizations that find jobs and homes for VETS,

"IT'S CALLED FAITH BECAUSE IT'S NOT KNOWLEDGE"-Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 06:38 PM
cripple I am going to send you a pm in a sec Smile I started a group in Dublin but now I moved away so the group kinda fell apart, sadly. But I will give you some ideas and you can have a look on the old website. So pm is there in a few minutes.
Cheers

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2012, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 08:01 PM by Janus.)
(25-11-2012 02:44 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Do not disseminate your personal phone number.

In practical terms: you may want to get an Android smartphone and a free Google Voice app and account, with your own unique and separate phone number (for handing out and calling out), and auto call and SMS forwarding to your regular phone number.
25-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Cripple you're so close yet so far. I live like an hour and a half away from your town Sad

Prog rock extraordinaire at your service