Poll: Which Halloween costume?
Wednesday Addams
Vampire
Bee
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Help Me Choose This Year's Halloween Costume

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: Help Me Choose This Year's Halloween Costume
(30-09-2017 09:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Just joking. I did find a cute bee costume as well. But I usually go cute costume so I kind of want to do scary like vampyra. But then after doing my hair like wed Addams (and I can do the face lol) in an earlier selfie, I kinda thought hmm that would be cool too.

If you want to be scary go dressed as the Electoral College.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
01-10-2017, 09:28 AM
(01-10-2017 09:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 09:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Just joking. I did find a cute bee costume as well. But I usually go cute costume so I kind of want to do scary like vampyra. But then after doing my hair like wed Addams (and I can do the face lol) in an earlier selfie, I kinda thought hmm that would be cool too.

If you want to be scary go dressed as the Electoral College.

Laugh out load Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2017, 09:41 AM
(01-10-2017 09:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 09:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If you want to be scary go dressed as the Electoral College.

Laugh out load Thumbsup

It's an easy costume, just don't wear anything on the left.
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
01-10-2017, 09:46 AM
(01-10-2017 09:41 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 09:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Thumbsup

It's an easy costume, just don't wear anything on the left.

Well, that would certainly save some money on my Halloween costume Wink Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
01-10-2017, 09:59 AM
(01-10-2017 09:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 09:41 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It's an easy costume, just don't wear anything on the left.

Well, that would certainly save some money on my Halloween costume Wink Laugh out load

One of my GFs borrowed my Sam Spade raincoat once as a Halloween costume. That was the sum total of her outfit. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
01-10-2017, 10:01 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Wednesday Addams, definitely a cool idea ! (with the condition that you spend the whole evening without smiling at all).

If you have extremely long hair, a cheap costume idea would be the Cousin Itt Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Sturm's post
01-10-2017, 11:42 AM
(01-10-2017 10:33 AM)Sturm Wrote:  Wednesday Addams, definitely a cool idea ! (with the condition that you spend the whole evening without smiling at all).

If you have extremely long hair, a cheap costume idea would be the Cousin Itt Big Grin

I did have long hair and I was in the process of letting it grow even longer, but I decided to cut it because we had a reaaaaallly hot summer here in CA and I just couldn't take it anymore Tongue So it's a lil longer than shoulder length now. But I should've been more forward thinking so I could have used your idea Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-10-2017, 12:54 PM
(01-10-2017 11:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I did have long hair and I was in the process of letting it grow even longer, but I decided to cut it because we had a reaaaaallly hot summer here in CA and I just couldn't take it anymore Tongue So it's a lil longer than shoulder length now. But I should've been more forward thinking so I could have used your idea Tongue

cutting long hair GaspGaspGasp
You can keep the idea for next year then !

Mine can't grow past my shoulder blades, so I'll never be able to use this idea Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Sturm's post
01-10-2017, 01:09 PM
(01-10-2017 11:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 10:33 AM)Sturm Wrote:  Wednesday Addams, definitely a cool idea ! (with the condition that you spend the whole evening without smiling at all).

I did have long hair and I was in the process of letting it grow even longer, but I decided to cut it because we had a reaaaaallly hot summer here in CA and I just couldn't take it anymore Tongue So it's a lil longer than shoulder length now. But I should've been more forward thinking so I could have used your idea Tongue

Make sure your hair is orangy-blonde, brush it forward and to the Right and go as DJTrump in drag.Smile
[+] 1 user Likes 4321lynx's post