Poll: Which Halloween costume?
Wednesday Addams
Vampire
Bee
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Help Me Choose This Year's Halloween Costume

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: Help Me Choose This Year's Halloween Costume
(02-10-2017 07:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  The reason I had the Wed Addams idea was that I was trying to take a sexy selfie for my bf with braids in my hair and I came out looking like Wed Addams instead Laugh out load Then I thought, hmmm maybe this would be a good idea for a Halloween costume Consider Anyway, you know you're a dork when your trying hard to be sexy and instead you come out looking like Wednesday Addams. Wink

Go for it! Also, there's a significant subsection of this forum (including me) that finds that level of dorkiness (and being comfortable with it) sexy in and of itself. It's one of the reasons I love playing board games with my wife.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
02-10-2017, 07:19 AM
(02-10-2017 07:12 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 07:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  The reason I had the Wed Addams idea was that I was trying to take a sexy selfie for my bf with braids in my hair and I came out looking like Wed Addams instead Laugh out load Then I thought, hmmm maybe this would be a good idea for a Halloween costume Consider Anyway, you know you're a dork when your trying hard to be sexy and instead you come out looking like Wednesday Addams. Wink

Go for it! Also, there's a significant subsection of this forum (including me) that finds that level of dorkiness (and being comfortable with it) sexy in and of itself. It's one of the reasons I love playing board games with my wife.

I find I do better being sexy wjen I don't try to be sexy (if that makes any sense). When I try to be sexy, it's a disaster. Hobo Laugh out load But at the same time, having a rship you can laugh in is important and I think that can be sexy too. Fuck, at least I hope so since I'm a disaster at trying to be sexy--even dorky sexy Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-10-2017, 07:48 AM
(02-10-2017 07:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I find I do better being sexy wjen I don't try to be sexy (if that makes any sense). When I try to be sexy, it's a disaster. Hobo Laugh out load But at the same time, having a rship you can laugh in is important and I think that can be sexy too. Fuck, at least I hope so since I'm a disaster at trying to be sexy--even dorky sexy Tongue

I know what you mean. If my wife tried to pull of a stereotypical "fuck me" face, it would probably be off-putting, because she never does that; however, just more normal mannerisms can be quite a turn on.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
02-10-2017, 08:34 AM
(02-10-2017 07:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Anyway, you know you're a dork when your trying hard to be sexy and instead you come out looking like Wednesday Addams. Wink

You say that like you think the Wednesday Addams or goth style isn't sexy. Silly Jenny.

There are "alternative models," Suicide Girls, and groups like Dead Chicks Are Cool. So some of us dig that style.

Not me. I never followed them on social media or know any alternative models. Um... a friend does. A friend of friend. Yeah that's it. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
02-10-2017, 09:04 AM
(02-10-2017 08:34 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 07:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Anyway, you know you're a dork when your trying hard to be sexy and instead you come out looking like Wednesday Addams. Wink

You say that like you think the Wednesday Addams or goth style isn't sexy. Silly Jenny.

There are "alternative models," Suicide Girls, and groups like Dead Chicks Are Cool. So some of us dig that style.

Not me. I never followed them on social media or know any alternative models. Um... a friend does. A friend of friend. Yeah that's it. Big Grin

Then prepare to be excited Laugh out load This is the "sexy" No pic I took for my bf after yoga class. He was like give me a pic of you after yoga with braids in your hair Drooling And then he got this monstrosity... Tongue Laugh out load

[Image: zkqvb4.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
02-10-2017, 09:09 AM
(02-10-2017 09:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 08:34 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  You say that like you think the Wednesday Addams or goth style isn't sexy. Silly Jenny.

Then prepare to be excited Laugh out load This is the "sexy" No pic I took for my bf after yoga class. He was like give me a pic of you after yoga with braids in your hair Drooling And then he got this monstrosity... Tongue Laugh out load

[Image: uZ5v5.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-10-2017, 09:11 AM
(02-10-2017 09:09 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 09:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Then prepare to be excited Laugh out load This is the "sexy" No pic I took for my bf after yoga class. He was like give me a pic of you after yoga with braids in your hair Drooling And then he got this monstrosity... Tongue Laugh out load

[Image: uZ5v5.gif]

Laugh out load If nothing else it gave me a good idea for a Halloween costume Tongue Thumbsup

02-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Also my braids aren't as long anymore since I ended up deciding to chop my hair due to the summer heat. I can still put braids in my hair though, they'll just be the shorter version. I also lightened my hair a tad for the summer, so I'm hoping it'll still come out okay Wednesday Addams style Big Grin

02-10-2017, 09:16 AM
(02-10-2017 09:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 09:09 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: uZ5v5.gif]

Laugh out load If nothing else it gave me a good idea for a Halloween costume Tongue Thumbsup

Well I think it's a good looking selfie and your bf is a very lucky guy Smile Really do look like Wednesday Addams though lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-10-2017, 09:16 AM
(02-10-2017 09:16 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 09:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load If nothing else it gave me a good idea for a Halloween costume Tongue Thumbsup

Well I think it's a good looking selfie and your bf is a very lucky guy Smile Really do look like Wednesday Addams though lol

Aw you are sweet thank you Smile Heart