Help! Need game suggestions!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2011, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 09:51 AM by itsFerdinand.)
Help! Need game suggestions!
I'm getting kind of bored with the games I play. One of my friends suggested Fall Out New Vegas, but I didn't like it at all. My other friend wants me to look into Bioshock. I usually play a lot of Fear and Assassin's Creed, but I want to look into something new. Any suggestions for good games I should check out? Xbox please (though I game out on PC). Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 09:59 AM by DaylightDusk.)
RE: Help! Need game suggestions!
A first/third person game where you are washed up on shore of an abandoned island and you have to try to survive and find survivors. Zombies walk around everywhere and the only weapons you can get are like scrap metal and wood. You can forge weapons into a axe or shovel etc. Rarely you will find a pistol with a lil bit of ammo ^^ Object of the game is to find the survivors and get off the island
(02-11-2011 09:42 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  A first/third person game where you are washed up on shore of an abandoned island and you have to try to survive and find survivors. Zombies walk around everywhere and the only weapons you can get are like scrap metal and wood. You can forge weapons into a axe or shovel etc. Rarely you will find a pistol with a lil bit of ammo ^^ Object of the game is to find the survivors and get off the island

A video game you need to check out is Dead Island or the new Oblivian Skyrim thats coming out.
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 10:12 AM

(02-11-2011 09:42 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Dead Island

You would enjoy Dead Island, but if you get it for the PC, the graphics get a little trippy & it may take a while to get used to them.
I'll let you try it out, next time you come over.
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 10:57 AM
OKay I shall begin the list.

Vanquish: it's a fast paced third person shooter set place in the future. fun
ninja gaiden: DIFFICULT YOU WILL GET MAD.
Dead space: Will scare the hell out of you but it's fun in a sadistic creepy kind of way
Batman arkham asylum/city: It's Batman does this require an explanation?
Armored core 4 answer: Giant robot fun with cutomization out the ass. Lost of replay value.
Dead or alive 4: A good fighter with a smooth system.
Soulcalibur 4: A fighter with customization.
blazblue: A 2-D fighter with an amazing storyline and characters.
oblivion: this game can suck up so much of your time that it's scary
Dynasty warriors 7: A hack and slash game that has a lot to do.
Dynasty warriors gundam 3: Dynasty warriors but with gundams. not much explanation needed.

There if you want more ideas just ask

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
02-11-2011, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 12:22 PM by Hughsie.)
(02-11-2011 09:39 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  I'm getting kind of bored with the games I play. One of my friends suggested Fall Out New Vegas, but I didn't like it at all. My other friend wants me to look into Bioshock. I usually play a lot of Fear and Assassin's Creed, but I want to look into something new. Any suggestions for good games I should check out? Xbox please (though I game out on PC). Big Grin

Get a PS3 and get all the God of War games.

Quote:Dynasty warriors 7: A hack and slash game that has a lot to do.

Good call! Dynasty Warriors is amazing!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-11-2011, 08:37 AM

(02-11-2011 10:57 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Dead space: Will scare the hell out of you but it's fun in a sadistic creepy kind of way
Dynasty warriors gundam 3: Dynasty warriors but with gundams. not much explanation needed.

Those games are amazing
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
03-11-2011, 03:12 PM
(03-11-2011 08:37 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 10:57 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Dead space: Will scare the hell out of you but it's fun in a sadistic creepy kind of way

Those games are amazing

You know Gundam? Could it possibly be? Someone who would understand my gundam jokes? Inconcievable!

Also to keep on track. Try Tenchu Z. It's a low budget game with ninjas sneaking around killing people with stealth and stuff it's a good time.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
03-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Wet

It didn't "rank" on IGN, but it has alla kinda good stuff...

Dead Space I'll third... if I go down the road this week and 2 is still there, I'll be looking for it.

I wasn't really into gaming when I owned Mirror's Edge, but there's another girl - like Rubi from Wet that can get wound up to do cool shit.

That fucking Oblivion and my midlife-I don't play D&D no morezz... even though I never play it, I can recommend it. I'm gonna have a roommate back east - if that don't get me playing it, I am well and truly broke...

I got Mercenaries !! that was worth the ten bucks I paid for it - it is Vice City kinda thing, but ain't as cool as San Andreas if GTA's yer bag...

Speaking of bag, if you like driving, you might like the Gran Tourismo, or that Forenza stuff...

...and the other day I discovered Buffy the Vampire Slayer ten-year old Xbox exclusive - It's fucking Buffy, peeps! Tell me there's anything wrong with that game, I might hafta kill ya... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2012, 07:00 AM
For anyone looking for an original and scary game I would advice to try : Amnesia: The Dark descent. You wake up in a castle and you don't remember anything, but you find a letter from you that explains that you have to do an horrible thing to fix what you've done... And don't forget : a shadow is following you.

I easily played at Silent Hill and games like that.. But Amnesia... The fact is : there is a monster, and I can't fight it so you have to run and hide, and it is really immersive, I screamed several times and the experience is briliant ! I love those original little games ! (but It's on PC)

« Etre contesté, c’est être constaté. »
To be contested, is to be noticed
10-03-2012, 10:08 AM
One of my favorite xbox/pc games is still peggle! nothing better than blowing your time shooting balls at other balls and getting mad when you get a bad bounce!