• 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Help debating this guy!
I'm red, he's black. http://i.imgur.com/8aCMncR.png?1
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Help debating this guy!
Where is the proof that the small pieces where placed there?

A Google search gives many photos of what seem to be big pieces of wreckage.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
17-07-2014, 02:29 PM
I take it you've never watched Zeitgeist.
17-07-2014, 02:47 PM
(17-07-2014 02:29 PM)just19k Wrote:  I take it you've never watched Zeitgeist.

I'm pretty sure that Seth addressed that film in his episode on conspiracy theories.
17-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Where are the people who were on the plane?

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THE PLANE?

He should be forced to answer that question before insulting their memory with his bullshit.

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
17-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Why debate him? Don't you have to wash your hair or something else vastly more important?
17-07-2014, 07:22 PM
If your opponent has got his head that far up his ass, what makes you think he'll recognize a good argument from either yourself or anyone else?

You could pick apart his reasoning, but his view is so blinkered, it's not really going to matter.
17-07-2014, 07:36 PM
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo...s-pentagon

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

If it helps. There weren't many sizeable chunks of the plane left after it smacked the ground, penetrated 3 rings of the pentagon and exploded in a jet fuel fireball.
18-07-2014, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2014 07:17 AM by Cathym112.)
Why are you debating him in the first place? You can't fix stupid. Say that again to yourself.

Anyone who thinks that this scenario:

1) large part of the fuselage of a 757 (weighing in around 100 tons) that is identical in emblems and manufactoring to the plane in question is obtained beforehand
2) the fuselage is banged around to "look" like it was in a crash.
3) minutes after the crash, the parts are disassembled (planes parts are shipped via ship, not by truck) and loaded onto a HUGE flatbed truck or multiple trucks to hold the weight using cranes and forklifts.
4) it's driven to its destination without ANYONE noticing.
5) once it reaches it's destination, it's lifted off with those same forklifts and cranes, and re-assembled,(in minutes although manufacturing takes months) re-riveted, using large machine riveters without anyone noticing this construction. Or hearing it. I own a manufacturing company. do you know how loud the hydraulic equipment is?!?!
5) drive away with the machines, trucks, and lifts without leaving a single tire track. (Heavy machines leave deep tracks even if the dirt is dry)

Is more plausible than this:

1) the plane crashed and this is part of the wreckage.

Is a person that is too far gone down Alice's rabbit hole to come back. Save your breath

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
18-07-2014, 07:33 AM
(18-07-2014 07:03 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Why are you debating him in the first place? You can't fix stupid. Say that again to yourself.

Anyone who thinks that this scenario:

1) large part of the fuselage of a 757 (weighing in around 100 tons) that is identical in emblems and manufactoring to the plane in question is obtained beforehand
2) the fuselage is banged around to "look" like it was in a crash.
3) minutes after the crash, the parts are disassembled (planes parts are shipped via ship, not by truck) and loaded onto a HUGE flatbed truck or multiple trucks to hold the weight using cranes and forklifts.
4) it's driven to its destination without ANYONE noticing.
5) once it reaches it's destination, it's lifted off with those same forklifts and cranes, and re-assembled,(in minutes although manufacturing takes months) re-riveted, using large machine riveters without anyone noticing this construction. Or hearing it. I own a manufacturing company. do you know how loud the hydraulic equipment is?!?!
5) drive away with the machines, trucks, and lifts without leaving a single tire track. (Heavy machines leave deep tracks even if the dirt is dry)

Is more plausible than this:

1) the plane crashed and this is part of the wreckage.

Is a person that is too far gone down Alice's rabbit hole to come back. Save your breath

Using this. This is great.