Help debating this guy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Help debating this guy!
6. In 13 years, not one single person has ever come forward to say they helped stage this thing. It would have taken hundreds of people too pull this off and not one person it's talking about their role? Did the government kill all those people? And, if so, where did all the killers go?

Your friend is a moron

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2014, 11:50 PM
(18-07-2014 01:51 PM)BnW Wrote:  6. In 13 years, not one single person has ever come forward to say they helped stage this thing. It would have taken hundreds of people too pull this off and not one person it's talking about their role? Did the government kill all those people? And, if so, where did all the killers go?

Your friend is a moron

I wouldn't call him a friend. That's like calling a cyst a pet.
[+] 1 user Likes darryshan's post
19-07-2014, 12:01 AM
There's compelling evidence on both sides.

I just choose not to debate such things. No matter what, it leads to anger and hostility and no one ever wins. Ad Homs result and in the end everyone is pissed off about something that no one can prove 100%
19-07-2014, 04:12 AM
(19-07-2014 12:01 AM)Jagare Wrote:  There's compelling evidence on both sides.

Uh, no, there isn't. A plane hit the Pentagon, period. There is zero evidence that is a made up conspiracy.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
19-07-2014, 05:15 AM

I just choose not to debate such things. No matter what, it leads to anger and hostility and no one ever wins. Ad Homs result and in the end everyone is pissed off about something that no one can prove 100%

Did you also hear the "theory" that the military shot the plane that crashed in PA down? Sounds reasonable, given the phone calls from passengers that said they were gonna take over the plane, and the fact that zero people reported fighter jets in the area. #sarcasmfont

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
19-07-2014, 06:39 AM

What evidence?

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
19-07-2014, 12:45 PM
(17-07-2014 01:44 PM)darryshan Wrote:  I'm red, he's black. http://i.imgur.com/8aCMncR.png?1

Actually he is right.

The plane completely disappeared and be hole that should had been there would had been there at a much bigger size.

the math of how much damage and what the hole would had looked like and the fact that there was not even a sign of the engines wreckage is proof that there was no plane that crashed into it. It was either blown up or struck by something else.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-07-2014, 12:50 PM
(19-07-2014 12:45 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(17-07-2014 01:44 PM)darryshan Wrote:  I'm red, he's black. http://i.imgur.com/8aCMncR.png?1

Actually he is right.

The plane completely disappeared and be hole that should had been there would had been there at a much bigger size.

the math of how much damage and what the hole would had looked like and the fact that there was not even a sign of the engines wreckage is proof that there was no plane that crashed into it. It was either blown up or struck by something else.

Please tell me you are kidding.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Popcorn

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
19-07-2014, 01:03 PM
(19-07-2014 12:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:45 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually he is right.

Please tell me you are kidding.

No, No I am not. Based on videos and pictures. I do not see the hull of a plane on the inside of that building. I do not see the wings or the engines or anything that looks like a plane could had hit that building. The world trade center is another matter. With all the smoke and the fact it collapsed and there was a lot more of it, it would be impossible. Plus we saw video of planes crashing into it.

Prove to me a plane hit it like the government is claiming and I will believe it.

Look how "square" that hole is. Well its rather more of a rectangle really.

there does not appear to be the slightest damage to where wings would had collided with the walls from the sides.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/images/compall.jpg

I do not believe in anything without evidence. Is that not what we teach? I do not see evidence of where the plane is or anything. So, I must assume that something else happened besides a plane that the government might not want us to know about.

Let me ask you one last question. If you found a triangle hole in your wall and were told that it was a gun shot and never got to see the triangle shaped bullet. Would you believe that wall was shot by a gun? Heck no. So until I at least see pictures of the planes hull or an engine from one of those crafts. I am not inclined to believe that a plane like that could leave a hole shaped like that.

*edit*

To top it off, there are far more strategic and terror inspiring places then the pentagon. I mean, sure I can believe it if there is plane evidence. But, its just a really odd choice when there are so many better options.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ