Help debating this guy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Help debating this guy!
(19-07-2014 01:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Please tell me you are kidding.

No, No I am not. Based on videos and pictures. I do not see the hull of a plane on the inside of that building. I do not see the wings or the engines or anything that looks like a plane could had hit that building. The world trade center is another matter. With all the smoke and the fact it collapsed and there was a lot more of it, it would be impossible. Plus we saw video of planes crashing into it.

Prove to me a plane hit it like the government is claiming and I will believe it.

Look how "square" that hole is. Well its rather more of a rectangle really.

there does not appear to be the slightest damage to where wings would had collided with the walls from the sides.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/images/compall.jpg

I do not believe in anything without evidence. Is that not what we teach? I do not see evidence of where the plane is or anything. So, I must assume that something else happened besides a plane that the government might not want us to know about.

Let me ask you one last question. If you found a triangle hole in your wall and were told that it was a gun shot and never got to see the triangle shaped bullet. Would you believe that wall was shot by a gun? Heck no. So until I at least see pictures of the planes hull or an engine from one of those crafts. I am not inclined to believe that a plane like that could leave a hole shaped like that.

*edit*

To top it off, there are far more strategic and terror inspiring places then the pentagon. I mean, sure I can believe it if there is plane evidence. But, its just a really odd choice when there are so many better options.

Sorry crazy conspiracies debunked with real science. A true skeptic accepts new information and changes their position. The official story is true in this case it is well documented and completely factually evident.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-07-2014, 01:53 PM
(19-07-2014 01:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 01:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  No, No I am not. Based on videos and pictures. I do not see the hull of a plane on the inside of that building. I do not see the wings or the engines or anything that looks like a plane could had hit that building. The world trade center is another matter. With all the smoke and the fact it collapsed and there was a lot more of it, it would be impossible. Plus we saw video of planes crashing into it.

Prove to me a plane hit it like the government is claiming and I will believe it.

there does not appear to be the slightest damage to where wings would had collided with the walls from the sides.

I do not believe in anything without evidence. Is that not what we teach? I do not see evidence of where the plane is or anything. So, I must assume that something else happened besides a plane that the government might not want us to know about.

Let me ask you one last question. If you found a triangle hole in your wall and were told that it was a gun shot and never got to see the triangle shaped bullet. Would you believe that wall was shot by a gun? Heck no. So until I at least see pictures of the planes hull or an engine from one of those crafts. I am not inclined to believe that a plane like that could leave a hole shaped like that.

*edit*

To top it off, there are far more strategic and terror inspiring places then the pentagon. I mean, sure I can believe it if there is plane evidence. But, its just a really odd choice when there are so many better options.

Sorry crazy conspiracies debunked with real science. A true skeptic accepts new information and changes their position. The official story is true in this case it is well documented and completely factually evident.

Alright, I will check that out later. Till then I will post a few more stuff here and go play fallout 3 again lol. But I will check the vid.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-07-2014, 05:48 PM
(19-07-2014 01:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Please tell me you are kidding.

No, No I am not. Based on videos and pictures. I do not see the hull of a plane on the inside of that building. I do not see the wings or the engines or anything that looks like a plane could had hit that building. The world trade center is another matter. With all the smoke and the fact it collapsed and there was a lot more of it, it would be impossible. Plus we saw video of planes crashing into it.

*edit*

Uh huh. So the video of the plane flying into the towers is evidence enough for you but the video of the plane flying into pentagon isn't? Dodgy

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
19-07-2014, 06:20 PM
I love these idiots who say there is no evidence to support the official story (when there is plenty) and use that as an excuse to default to some crazy conspiracy theory for which there is no evidence.

Brilliant.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-07-2014, 06:38 PM
(19-07-2014 05:48 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 01:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  No, No I am not. Based on videos and pictures. I do not see the hull of a plane on the inside of that building. I do not see the wings or the engines or anything that looks like a plane could had hit that building. The world trade center is another matter. With all the smoke and the fact it collapsed and there was a lot more of it, it would be impossible. Plus we saw video of planes crashing into it.

*edit*

Uh huh. So the video of the plane flying into the towers is evidence enough for you but the video of the plane flying into pentagon isn't? Dodgy

Its also the shape of the hole made and I never saw a plane in the pictures or even body bags of a "its three days after and this is what we pulled out of it" pictures that "usually" exist in most disasters like this. But like I said, when I get a little time I will check that vid that was presented to me.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-07-2014, 06:45 PM
that is like arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat...9/11 conspiracy theorists, or *gag* "truthers" Laughat deserve nothing....not a reply, not a retort, just maybe a laugh as you walk away. Clearly he is a few cans short of a six pack, and when people argue with these idiots, it makes them think they have a case.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-07-2014, 06:47 PM
(19-07-2014 06:20 PM)BnW Wrote:  I love these idiots who say there is no evidence to support the official story (when there is plenty) and use that as an excuse to default to some crazy conspiracy theory for which there is no evidence.

Brilliant.

reminds me of that thing called religion Laughat

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-07-2014, 06:48 PM
(19-07-2014 06:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  that is like arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat...9/11 conspiracy theorists, or *gag* "truthers" Laughat deserve nothing....not a reply, not a retort, just maybe a laugh as you walk away. Clearly he is a few cans short of a six pack, and when people argue with these idiots, it makes them think they have a case.

I'm willing to give them a chance. Like with Shadow Fox, I presented him with evidence he says he will watch it and I will know whether he has or not cause every single thing he listed is shown in that video. If he comes back with well guess I was wrong no harm no foul we move on.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-07-2014, 06:51 PM
(19-07-2014 06:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 06:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  that is like arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat...9/11 conspiracy theorists, or *gag* "truthers" Laughat deserve nothing....not a reply, not a retort, just maybe a laugh as you walk away. Clearly he is a few cans short of a six pack, and when people argue with these idiots, it makes them think they have a case.

I'm willing to give them a chance. Like with Shadow Fox, I presented him with evidence he says he will watch it and I will know whether he has or not cause every single thing he listed is shown in that video. If he comes back with well guess I was wrong no harm no foul we move on.

excellent, let me know how it goes. Thumbsup

20-07-2014, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2014 07:08 AM by Cathym112.)
(19-07-2014 06:38 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 05:48 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Uh huh. So the video of the plane flying into the towers is evidence enough for you but the video of the plane flying into pentagon isn't? Dodgy

Its also the shape of the hole made and I never saw a plane in the pictures or even body bags of a "its three days after and this is what we pulled out of it" pictures that "usually" exist in most disasters like this. But like I said, when I get a little time I will check that vid that was presented to me.

Oh I get it. You think that because cartoon characters leave the shape of their body in the cartoon wall they just crashed through, that it happens it real life? That's adorable!

News flash. The hole in the towers wasn't plane shaped either.

You realize that metal bends, crumbles, and or snaps when an extreme force is applied to it? The very fact that the video shows the plane in front off the building and then a ball of fire 2 seconds later isn't a plausible explanation?

If the plane didn't hit the building - what happened to the plane? Was a massive 757 able to pull up and miss the building before the camera could capture this surveillance this maneuver? What happened to the people aboard that plane?

Come on, shadow fox. I can't believe what I'm hearing from you. There is zero evidence and an extreme implausibility for what you are suggesting. What body bags would you need? You think the fire that burned in the pentagon wouldn't have cremated the bodies? Jesus Christ man. I've searched burned buildings for human remains. Let me tell you, the longer and hotter a fire burns, the less we find.

Occam's razor, man.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post