Help design my new book cover, win a free copy! (This guy again?)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: Help design my new book cover, win a free copy! (This guy again?)
Until your next book, oh Creepy One....Worship Slaves

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 03:47 PM
(20-11-2013 03:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Until your next book, oh Creepy One....Worship Slaves

Let's see, new novel, new novel. What's it about? A guy who loses everything, but finds his soul in Canada. Alright, cooking now. And the whole book is an e-mail to his daughter who's dead. And his name will be Norm Hull, 'cause he's just a normal guy. But not everybody will get that. That's just for the scholars a hundred years from now.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
21-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Dammit! I'm too late!

COMIC SANS!!! It's missing COMIC SANS!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
25-11-2013, 02:51 AM
(20-11-2013 03:23 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 03:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dammit, wish I had seen this earlier. I thought the hanging guy would have looked a lot funnier with a mushroom cloud superimposed in the background... I don't really fire up my Photoshop much anymore... Undecided

I can always change it. Perks of self-publishing.

I got my book in the mail. Only took a couple of days. I officially declare it complete and ready to order. It's smaller and easier on the eyes than my last book. It's also filled with more humor and less scripture. Like I said, about 25% of the book is made up of revamped forum posts so you may recognize some of the stuff. But your mind will be so blown by the rest that you won't mind.

For a print copy, go to:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-shuty/no-...02846.html

They run deals every month so I'll post when a discount comes up. You also get the eBook copy from the Lulu site.

For the Kindle Amazon version go to:

http://www.amazon.com/No-Hope-Humanity-B...rian+shuty

Don't forget to leave ratings. I'll post something on my ACB thread (it's the reason I'm still getting revenue after this long), send out books to the addresses that are PMed to me, and drift silently back into the mists of the forum.

[Image: 408143335.jpg]

(Yes that is a WoW t-shirt)

You look remarkably like Karl Urban... Consider Not quite as photogenic, but still...

[Image: 2009-11-19-0KarlUrban]

You know... Eomer in the Lord of the Rings, Dr. McCoy in the new Star Treck's, the assassin Kirill in The Bourne Supremacy, and the most recent Judge Dredd.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
26-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Oh I'm very aware of Urban. I've liked him since I first saw him on Ghost Ship rocking out to Mudvayne. I've also been told I look like James Franco, Seann Willian Scott (Stiffler), and Eric Bana. Could be worse.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."