Help find source for this or post some lores about Jesus[interesting ones]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Help find source for this or post some lores about Jesus[interesting ones]
(16-05-2017 09:43 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 09:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  And the Apostle Peter did ask "Lord, why is there an encrypted partition called 'SpankBank'?" And Jesus answered unto him and saith, verily, verily I say unto you, "fuck off you dick, that's private".

"As they pulled Jesus down from the cross, with his dying breath he said, 'Mother...I love you...Joseph...do me a real solid and delete my browsing history.' And when they checked upon the history the next day, it was gone."

OMG, you guys! Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
16-05-2017, 10:36 AM
(16-05-2017 08:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 08:14 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  http://www.truemiracle.net/nullifyingtheconspiracy.htm

Quote:After a consultation meeting they decided to select one worrier from each tribe

I do enjoy these little typos Laugh out load

Maybe it isn't a typo

[Image: Alfred2.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
16-05-2017, 11:04 AM
(16-05-2017 05:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 05:15 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  So if the story about Washington and the cherry tree isn't true then nothing about Washington is true. Is that the point? # unthinkingatheist

If the story about Washington crossing the Delaware turns out to be supported by enough evidence to be believable does that mean that the story about his throwing a silver dollar across the Potomac should be believed as well?

I second MD's call for stories about Jesus that are true.

No. One story may be true and another not. That's my point. And why invite me to expand the thread to include any proposition about Jesus? But sorry, I'm interfering with your fun.
16-05-2017, 11:09 AM
(16-05-2017 11:04 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  And why invite me to expand the thread to include any proposition about Jesus? But sorry, I'm interfering with your fun.

Don't apologize. You're part of the fun!

Wink
16-05-2017, 11:10 AM
(14-05-2017 06:07 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(12-05-2017 12:05 PM)sea_tiger Wrote:  After cleaning Jesus she wanted to throw out the water ,but the lady asked Mary for the used water so that she could wash her baby with it.[Maybe she found baby Jesus to be divine].After staying for a while they left.

At the site of Jesus's cruxifixation .The good thief asked Jesus to remember him when Jesus came into his kingdom.The theif was the same baby washed with Jesus's bath-water.

Knowing baby Jesus,Dodgy he probably wizzed Gasp in that bath water making it the very first Bowing Bowing HOLY WATER, ever.

Wow. You know the baby Jesus ?
I hear he cries a lot.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-05-2017, 11:55 AM
(16-05-2017 11:04 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  No. One story may be true and another not. That's my point. And why invite me to expand the thread to include any proposition about Jesus? But sorry, I'm interfering with your fun.

You're the one who apparently thinks that it is reasonable to believe at least some of the stories. You're the one that needs to explain which ones and why.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
16-05-2017, 12:06 PM
(16-05-2017 09:43 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  "As they pulled Jesus down from the cross, with his dying breath he said, 'Mother...I love you...Joseph...do me a real solid and delete my browsing history.' And when they checked upon the history the next day, it was gone."

He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door, and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother, I want to...

#sigh
16-05-2017, 12:21 PM
(16-05-2017 11:04 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 05:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  If the story about Washington crossing the Delaware turns out to be supported by enough evidence to be believable does that mean that the story about his throwing a silver dollar across the Potomac should be believed as well?

I second MD's call for stories about Jesus that are true.

No. One story may be true and another not. That's my point. And why invite me to expand the thread to include any proposition about Jesus? But sorry, I'm interfering with your fun.

You're a pretty pathetic defender of the faith if you won't even say which stories about Jesus you think are true, don't you think?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-05-2017, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2017 01:11 PM by Aliza.)
(16-05-2017 12:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 11:04 AM)ColdComfort Wrote:  No. One story may be true and another not. That's my point. And why invite me to expand the thread to include any proposition about Jesus? But sorry, I'm interfering with your fun.

You're a pretty pathetic defender of the faith if you won't even say which stories about Jesus you think are true, don't you think?

Is ColdComfort defending his (or her) faith or just discussing it?

.... perphaps I should try actually reading through the thread.

"#unthinkingatheist" Dodgy
16-05-2017, 01:16 PM
(16-05-2017 01:02 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 12:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're a pretty pathetic defender of the faith if you won't even say which stories about Jesus you think are true, don't you think?

Is ColdComfort defending his (or her) faith or just discussing it?

.... perphaps I should try actually reading through the thread.
Fucked if I know.

Quote:"#unthinkingatheist" Dodgy
See, that crack is what riles me. So he can have a go at us, but any time he's asked to put up or shut up he has an excuse?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post