Help finding a Bible Verse about loosing your faith.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 06:41 AM
RE: Help finding a Bible Verse about loosing your faith.
The reason I'm asking is because I have a good friend who's Amish, who's admitted to me that he's suffering what they might call a "crisis of faith". We talk about religion all the time, and I'm very torn about what to tell him. I should probably just start a thread specifically for this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 07:58 AM
(04-04-2012 06:41 AM)imlemuel Wrote:  The reason I'm asking is because I have a good friend who's Amish, who's admitted to me that he's suffering what they might call a "crisis of faith". We talk about religion all the time, and I'm very torn about what to tell him. I should probably just start a thread specifically for this.
I suggest doing this. The more info you give us on the situation, the more insight we might have for you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Here's one that says the opposite of what you want but it might help your Amish friend as it implies that not fearing the lord might free you from slavery.

Collosians 3:22. Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.

04-04-2012, 09:46 PM
(04-04-2012 07:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Here's one that says the opposite of what you want...
LOL...it isn't really that I WANT to say that...(or maybe it is, I don't know). We were just talking, and I just thought I remembered it from a while back.

I'll start a thread.