Help identifying a comic??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 05:21 PM by Escape Artist.)
Help identifying a comic??
So I love Hastings - it's like geek heaven Heart Laugh out load - and they sent me a weekly ad via e-mail and there's this comic on there that I can't identify! It's free comic book day on Saturday and I'd like to see if this might be something I'd like to pick up, but the image blurs when you get close to it and I can't quite read it. Sad Figured maybe someone could identify on sight, even if it's not super close-up. Help??

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custs...override=1

If you look at the section "Free Comic Book Day" it's the comic on the bottom row, 8th from the left. The one with the blondish-looking girl in the black suit and with the red title up top.

Thanks!!! Big Grin

I tried to just put the image in here, but it wasn't wanting to work. So I just put a link in. Sorry about that. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Help identifying a comic??
(29-04-2014 05:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So I love Hastings - it's like geek heaven Heart Laugh out load - and they sent me a weekly ad via e-mail and there's this comic on there that I can't identify! It's free comic book day on Saturday and I'd like to see if this might be something I'd like to pick up, but the image blurs when you get close to it and I can't quite read it. Sad Figured maybe someone could identify on sight, even if it's not super close-up. Help??

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custs...override=1

If you look at the section "Free Comic Book Day" it's the comic on the bottom row, 8th from the left. The one with the blondish-looking girl in the black suit and with the red title up top.

Thanks!!! Big Grin

I tried to just put the image in here, but it wasn't wanting to work. So I just put a link in. Sorry about that. Undecided
Looks like "entropy"

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 05:42 PM
I don't think that's it... Weeping

29-04-2014, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 05:58 PM by Escape Artist.)
Why, Hastings? Why you does this to me??? Sadcryface2

ETA: And watch it be something I have absolutely no interest in reading once I do figure out what it is and research it a bit. Tongue The more I look at it, the more the word changes. Right now, it looks like "BACON" Hobo Laugh out load

29-04-2014, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 06:32 PM by nach_in.)
It's entropy

[Image: 19.jpg]

google image search FTW!

more info: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=...w&id=21368

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
29-04-2014, 06:32 PM
(29-04-2014 06:28 PM)nach_in Wrote:  It's entropy

[Image: 19.jpg]

google image search FTW!

Damn you beat me to it!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
29-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Yep, it's Entropy. I iz a dope. Blush

Now I just have to beat all those other punks into the store on Saturday morning!!! Hobo Tongue

29-04-2014, 09:12 PM
YEP! I WAZ RIGHTZ?
WEREZZ IZ MEZ GERLD MERDAWL?

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
[+] 3 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 09:54 PM
I looked up Entropy as soon as you replied with that and couldn't find anything. Sadcryface I iz dope! Weeping

But then nach swooped in with the proof, so there was no denying it. Hobo

Forgives me, for I iz old and very new to comics. Blush Tongue