Help me! Malware chaos!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Help me! Malware chaos!
These downloads and scans look like they are going to take a long time

I am currently making a mod for the game Rome 2 together with another guy.

I make textures and to send those to that person I uploaded them to a file sharing site, it seem that site is from where I got all this junk.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 11:09 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

IT`S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! A MILLION FUCKING THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
10-12-2014, 12:00 AM
In general this product http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.php is the best I've had at helping me uninstall things (especially things I don't know were there in the first place). It will show you when things were installed, so you can track down the issue easier... it also lets you do a "full uninstall" where it deletes everything to do with the thing you just uninstalled.

I rather like all of iobit's products actually. It's good for keeping on top evil pop-ups and viruses.
10-12-2014, 08:26 AM
(09-12-2014 11:09 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  YES!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

IT`S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! A MILLION FUCKING THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem dude, and go back to my post and bookmark it. You never know when you could use it again.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.