Help me find good skeptic fiction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 09:04 PM by Percepticon.)
Help me find good skeptic fiction
...and no love stories, lol.

Specifically recalling an author on a radio show talking about his book about a clergyman undergoing some sort of doubt and looking for answers possibly while travelling...vague recall, it was a couple months ago...thanks if you can help...

Edit: just remembered the interviewer compared this book to The DaVinci Code, so I think it has some elements of intrigue/adventure.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Help me find good skeptic fiction
(28-02-2012 07:16 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  ...and no love stories, lol.

Specifically recalling an author on a radio show talking about his book about a clergyman undergoing some sort of doubt and looking for answers possibly while travelling...vague recall, it was a couple months ago...thanks if you can help...

Are you sure you weren't just thinking about me? Big Grin

A great story by Robert Heinlein: Job: A Comedy of Justice.
I'm actually thinking about reading it again as an atheist since it troubled me so much as a theist, when I read it years ago.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 08:38 PM
(28-02-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I'm actually thinking about reading it again as an atheist since it troubled me so much as a theist, when I read it years ago.

Heart You can think that if it helps you, dearie *pats Erxie on the head* Actually, I heard about it before joining the forum here, but didn't write it down since my hands were dirty scooping cat litter. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look for it on my next library trip. Smile

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
28-02-2012, 08:40 PM
(28-02-2012 08:38 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Heart You can think that if it helps you, dearie *pats Erxie on the head* Actually, I heard about it before joining the forum here, but didn't write it down since my hands were dirty scooping cat litter. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look for it on my next library trip. Smile

See why cats are so evil? They keep you from being a productive citizen.

[Image: EvilKitty.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 09:01 PM
OMG, so true, Erx....Oliver tries every morning to stop me from going to work!

[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
23-06-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm resurrecting this thread. Give me ideas, people!