Help me find this guy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Help me find this guy
This is going to sound a little crazy, but oh well. I am actually looking for someone in particular and he is atheist so, what a place to start! I started talking to him about 7 years ago or so on yahoo answers. He used the screen name Ronin. He supposedly lives in NY and was in his 30's.

Anyway, the reason I want to find him is because I wanted to tell him something. I got off on the wrong foot with him all those years ago. I was still in my blind christian phase and I fought him like a rabid bulldog on religion.

I'm sure this is a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try I guess. If you know who i'm talking about or it's you please let me know. Thanks for your time!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Help me find this guy
(13-10-2013 03:23 PM)seeker13 Wrote:  This is going to sound a little crazy, but oh well. I am actually looking for someone in particular and he is atheist so, what a place to start! I started talking to him about 7 years ago or so on yahoo answers. He used the screen name Ronin. He supposedly lives in NY and was in his 30's.

Anyway, the reason I want to find him is because I wanted to tell him something. I got off on the wrong foot with him all those years ago. I was still in my blind christian phase and I fought him like a rabid bulldog on religion.

I'm sure this is a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try I guess. If you know who i'm talking about or it's you please let me know. Thanks for your time!

Was he cute?
[+] 1 user Likes black_squirrel's post
13-10-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Help me find this guy
I don't know. I never met him. Lol I guess he could be. That would just be a bonus.
13-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Help me find this guy
(13-10-2013 03:56 PM)seeker13 Wrote:  I don't know. I never met him. Lol I guess he could be. That would just be a bonus.

Good luck , but it is a bit of a needle in a haystack.
13-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Maybe you can ask Yahoo?

Perhaps:
http://f.answers.vip.bf1.yahoo.com/activ...cMRChnXHaa

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Yeah I know, but I figured I would at least try.
13-10-2013, 04:49 PM
How did you find that? I don't think that's the right guy though. I clicked on the link and it says he just joined in 2011. He would have been a member over 7 years ago.

(13-10-2013 04:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Maybe you can ask Yahoo?

Perhaps:
http://f.answers.vip.bf1.yahoo.com/activ...cMRChnXHaa
13-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Step
1. Go to your old account you used to talk to him
2.look at all the questions you asked or answered.
3.look specifically at the questions and answers in the religion section from 7 years ago
4.look at the person who wrote the question or the person(s) who answered youre question
5.????
6.profit

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Somewhat ironically, I used Google search.

Keywords I used were: yahoo answers ronin
Smile

(13-10-2013 04:49 PM)seeker13 Wrote:  How did you find that? I don't think that's the right guy though. I clicked on the link and it says he just joined in 2011. He would have been a member over 7 years ago.

(13-10-2013 04:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Maybe you can ask Yahoo?

Perhaps:

13-10-2013, 05:08 PM
I don't remember the account. I was using my mom's and she doesn't remember either.

(13-10-2013 05:01 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Step
1. Go to your old account you used to talk to him
2.look at all the questions you asked or answered.
3.look specifically at the questions and answers in the religion section from 7 years ago
4.look at the person who wrote the question or the person(s) who answered youre question
5.????
6.profit