Help me help my next door guy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Help me help my next door guy
He asked me to burn a CD for him, and I said sure. He goes into his house, grabs the blank CD, and says he wants "House Music" and I said "Okay I'll get it on there for ya"

I have no fucking idea what house music is, or what the best house music artists are. Anyone here listen to house music that can help me?

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2011, 11:48 AM
RE: Help me help my next door guy
House music is that electronic rave crap where everyone wields a glo-stick and a popped collar. Seriously. Even calling it "music" is a complement.

As soon as he handed you the CD and said he prefers house music, you should've taken out a hammer, smashed the CD into pieces, handed it back to him and went "there you go, champ" and walked away.

Here's a sample. See how long you can listen before getting a headache.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
24-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Well the guy is mentally handicapped so I think that would have been a bit rude. lol.

Fight the system,

24-05-2011, 12:58 PM
[Image: facepalm.jpg]

...my bad.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
24-05-2011, 02:50 PM
lawl

Big Grin

Fight the system,

24-05-2011, 03:17 PM
[Image: 943179244d1247668385-abuse-request-double-facepalm.jpg]

Why doesn't anyone know the different between house music and the 80s? Do Americans really go back to the 80s for house music? Am I in the twilight zone? Who am I? Where is the nation state of Israel. Why is there a bird on the windowsill?

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2011, 05:06 PM

That's sweet of you to help him, if he's mentally handicapped. Smile You could always check Playlist.Com I don't know if you can burn from there, but at least you can listen and see if you like it. I know you can create a player of your music picks and put them on a website. So that's helpful to some degree. Maybe not to the degree you're looking for though.

Good luck. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Forget House music (which is only embraced by europeans for some reason..."Hey man, it is like Boom Boom yes? Let's go get a doner kebab."

Give him a CD of Ratatat and a bag of weed and tell him to thank you in a week when finally emerges from his house.

...youtube fans has discovered something.

Weed + This Song + this website all at the same time = total relaxing journey better than any spa.

[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post