Help me out here UK?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 03:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Help me out here UK?
Starting to be a big fan of Al Jazeera America. Bitches are incentivized to show that they are old school journalism with no political bent. They do it well. They may very well be one of the best out there now. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 03:07 PM
(09-02-2014 02:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Starting to be a big fan of Al Jazeera America. Bitches are incentivized to show that they are old school journalism with no political bent. They do it well. They may very well be one of the best out there now. Thumbsup

I concur.

Full Disclosure: They're (in Malaysia) one of my customers.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Vice news is an interesting up and coming channel on youtube with some very fascinating videos that give differing views on numerous situations.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-02-2014, 04:40 PM
(09-02-2014 02:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Starting to be a big fan of Al Jazeera America. Bitches are incentivized to show that they are old school journalism with no political bent. They do it well. They may very well be one of the best out there now. Thumbsup

I've noticed this too Girly...when we trust aljazeera for impartiality or accuracy more than say 60 Minutes, The Wall Street Journal or USA Today it is a sad state of affairs.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-02-2014, 05:07 PM
I like watching RT a lot more than CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News. Fox News and MSNBC have obvious bias and agenda, while CNN just can't ever stop kicking themselves in their own nuts. For the most part, cable news in America is a complete joke, but so are the newspapers.

Here is something that has always bugged me about American newspapers. They endorse political candidates. Now how in the hell am I supposed to get unbiased news, knowing there is no agenda, and see real investigative, thorough journalism when you endorse political candidates, how does that work? It is completely asinine.

The print paper industry likes to wine that nobody buys their paper anymore, and are in danger of going extinct. I say good, you have a sorry excuse for real journalism and an inability to adapt to a changing market with technology, you deserve to go extinct as far as I'm concerned.
09-02-2014, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 10:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2014 04:40 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

I've noticed this too Girly...when we trust aljazeera for impartiality or accuracy more than say 60 Minutes, The Wall Street Journal or USA Today it is a sad state of affairs.

Kudos to the Muslims for their objectivitiy is what I say, Circumference brother. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-02-2014, 04:33 AM
(09-02-2014 02:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 02:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's even better! Thumbsup

Blink ... Blink ... Unsure ... Unsure ... Are you saying our progressives are less progressive than your conservatives? ... Blink ... Blink ... Consider ... Consider ...... Blink ... The fuck's up with that? ... I blame DarkLight and his backasswoods hillbilly horde.

You have progressives?

Who knew?

Drinking Beverage

Nope, cause all the progressives, like me, got the fuck out.

Drinking Beverage
10-02-2014, 08:09 AM
(09-02-2014 10:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 04:40 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I've noticed this too Girly...when we trust aljazeera for impartiality or accuracy more than say 60 Minutes, The Wall Street Journal or USA Today it is a sad state of affairs.

Kudos to the Muslims for their objectivitiy is what I say, Circumference brother. Thumbsup

Girly, your new avatar is disturbingly anorexic Shocking

This is more like it

[attachment=1870]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce