Help me plan my trip to Australia, please!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 12:49 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Help me plan my trip to Australia, please!
Aaaand everybody has forgotten that South Australia exists...

Again.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 12:45 AM
I love SA!
It's the boutique state of Oz. Great wineries and nice people Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
21-03-2014, 12:51 AM
(21-03-2014 12:45 AM)aurora Wrote:  I love SA!
It's the boutique state of Oz. Great wineries and nice people Smile

Yeah, but outside the massive wine industry and the stunning views in the Adelaide Hills and the geological formations on the coast and surrounding islands, what does SA really have that's worth mentioning to a tourist?

I mean, it's better than Victoria and New South Wales, but that's just because we don't burn... as much...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Somebody I work with is from Adelaide, actually. I'm sure it's a nice place! Not that I need any more options DodgyHuh

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
21-03-2014, 01:16 AM
(21-03-2014 01:14 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Somebody I work with is from Adelaide, actually. I'm sure it's a nice place! Not that I need any more options DodgyHuh

What, did you expect me to be helpful?

I believe you have misplaced your expectations for me.

21-03-2014, 01:19 AM
I was hoping everyone would be helpful. Instead I just get more options. Options are good, just not what I need in this particular situation. Weeping

21-03-2014, 01:20 AM
It depends what you want to get from your holiday.
Pray, do tell Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
21-03-2014, 01:23 AM
(21-03-2014 01:19 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I was hoping everyone would be helpful. Instead I just get more options. Options are good, just not what I need in this particular situation. Weeping

You have made a serious miscalculation regarding this forum them...

I'mma just say "Gold Coast', cause it's not quite time for Queensland to become rain incarnate.

I'll also note; What Hu suggest would never happen... You won't find many 'villages' around and you certainly wont get a shotgun into Australia.

21-03-2014, 01:24 AM
Step 1: don't forget to bring Losty with you Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-03-2014, 01:28 AM
(21-03-2014 01:20 AM)aurora Wrote:  It depends what you want to get from your holiday.
Pray, do tell Smile
OCEAN ADVENTURES! Or something. I saw things for like, scuba diving and surf schools... and deep sea fishing. and night nature tours. I want to go outsiiiiiiide

(21-03-2014 01:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You have made a serious miscalculation regarding this forum them...

I'mma just say "Gold Coast', cause it's not quite time for Queensland to become rain incarnate.

I'll also note; What Hu suggest would never happen... You won't find many 'villages' around and you certainly wont get a shotgun into Australia.

I don't even know where to get a shotgun in China or if I even could.

(21-03-2014 01:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Step 1: don't forget to bring Losty with you Big Grin

You'd have to meet me in Singapore first Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post