Help me plan my trip to Australia, please!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: Help me plan my trip to Australia, please!
(21-03-2014 01:28 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 01:20 AM)aurora Wrote:  It depends what you want to get from your holiday.
Pray, do tell Smile
OCEAN ADVENTURES! Or something. I saw things for like, scuba diving and surf schools... and deep sea fishing. and night nature tours. I want to go outsiiiiiiide

Plenty of scuba to be done at the Gold Coast, not to mention the inevitable glass-bottom boat tour thingies around the various reefs.

I'm sure you'd be able to charter out a fishing boat & guide to take you out for some good fishing too.

However I'm not sure about night nature tours... We have a fuck-tonne of nature in Aus, and a lot of it is nocturnal but I'm not sure if tours are a thing...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 01:45 AM
(21-03-2014 01:28 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 01:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Step 1: don't forget to bring Losty with you Big Grin

You'd have to meet me in Singapore first Tongue

Haha that's a little over half way to Australia from my house so I guess I will swing by and pick you up on the way. Yes

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-03-2014, 02:16 AM
(21-03-2014 01:45 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 01:28 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  You'd have to meet me in Singapore first Tongue

Haha that's a little over half way to Australia from my house so I guess I will swing by and pick you up on the way. Yes

do it do it do it

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
21-03-2014, 02:17 AM
(21-03-2014 01:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Plenty of scuba to be done at the Gold Coast, not to mention the inevitable glass-bottom boat tour thingies around the various reefs.

I'm sure you'd be able to charter out a fishing boat & guide to take you out for some good fishing too.

However I'm not sure about night nature tours... We have a fuck-tonne of nature in Aus, and a lot of it is nocturnal but I'm not sure if tours are a thing...

Yeah, the Gold Coast is looking pretty good Consider

I just wonder though.. How important is it that I get a snapshot of the Sydney Opera House..? Undecided

21-03-2014, 02:20 AM
(21-03-2014 02:17 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 01:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Plenty of scuba to be done at the Gold Coast, not to mention the inevitable glass-bottom boat tour thingies around the various reefs.

I just wonder though.. How important is it that I get a snapshot of the Sydney Opera House..? Undecided
The one from Finding Nemo?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-03-2014, 05:05 AM
(21-03-2014 02:17 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  

Nothing important ever happens at the Sydney Opera House anyway.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-03-2014, 01:53 AM
I know how invested you all have been in which city I will eventually decide on Tongue

So here we goes: after much deliberation.....................

drum roll please

it's Sydney. That damn iconic Opera House got me! not to mention the boyfriend had some sway and he was leaning toward Sydney as well.

Now somebody who lives nearby needs to come hang out with us! Big Grin

27-03-2014, 03:38 AM
(27-03-2014 01:53 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  ...
it's Sydney. That damn iconic Opera House got me! not to mention the boyfriend had some sway and he was leaning toward Sydney as well.

That would be....

<another drum roll>

... Chippy.

Big Grin

27-03-2014, 03:50 AM
(27-03-2014 03:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:53 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  ...

That would be....

<another drum roll>

... Chippy.

Big Grin

No one worth while then...

27-03-2014, 04:12 AM
(27-03-2014 03:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  That would be....

<another drum roll>

... Chippy.

Big Grin

No one worth while then...

Well tbh, don't you think that CCraze would be truly crazeee to think she's gonna meet anyone worthwhile on her travels?

Smile