Help me understand Israel.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Help me understand Israel.
(29-07-2014 05:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or when Israel kills them all.

This itself proves that Israel is in the right. Israel has the might to wipe out all of its enemies, but only defends itself. The Arabs do not have the might to destroy Israel, yet continue to attempt to do so anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post
29-07-2014, 05:25 PM
(29-07-2014 05:11 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or when Israel kills them all.

This itself proves that Israel is in the right. Israel has the might to wipe out all of its enemies, but only defends itself. The Arabs do not have the might to destroy Israel, yet continue to attempt to do so anyway.

How on God's green earth does that mean they are in the right? Are you fucking retarded or were you just dropped on your head as a baby?

The US has the might to take over a shit ton of countries yet it doesn't.
The US could take over Canada if it so desired. But it doesn't for the same reason Israel is limited in what it can do, because of international pressure.
Might =/= Right

And of course they're fighting back, the Jews blatantly took over their home land... Anyone else would do the same.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-07-2014, 05:33 PM
(29-07-2014 05:11 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  This itself proves that Israel is in the right. Israel has the might to wipe out all of its enemies, but only defends itself. The Arabs do not have the might to destroy Israel, yet continue to attempt to do so anyway.

That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

What you're basically saying is that if a fully grown man and a four year old girl get into a fight and the man beats the shit out of the girl, then the girl gets up and tries to retaliate, and so the man beats the shit out of her again, the man is 100% in the right because he coulda straight up killed her but didn't. And the fight only began in the first place because the man took the kid's candy.

How in the fuck does that make sense to you?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
29-07-2014, 05:54 PM
(29-07-2014 05:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:11 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  This itself proves that Israel is in the right. Israel has the might to wipe out all of its enemies, but only defends itself. The Arabs do not have the might to destroy Israel, yet continue to attempt to do so anyway.

How on God's green earth does that mean they are in the right? Are you fucking retarded or were you just dropped on your head as a baby?

The US has the might to take over a shit ton of countries yet it doesn't.
The US could take over Canada if it so desired. But it doesn't for the same reason Israel is limited in what it can do, because of international pressure.
Might =/= Right

And of course they're fighting back, the Jews blatantly took over their home land... Anyone else would do the same.

They reclaimed land that their people had inhabited since before recorded history. "Palestine" is a construct of the European colonists, it does not exist by any reasonable measure. Israel has always and will always exist.

It really does amaze me how much antisemitism is unmasked when ever Israel is brought up.
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
29-07-2014, 05:58 PM
(29-07-2014 05:54 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  They reclaimed land that their people had inhabited since before recorded history. "Palestine" is a construct of the European colonists, it does not exist by any reasonable measure. Israel has always and will always exist.

It really does amaze me how much antisemitism is unmasked when ever Israel is brought up.

OMFG, how right was I when I said that anyone who dares criticise Israel is automatically labelled an anti-Semite?!

How the fuck is disagreeing with the actions of Israel automatically anti-Semitism?! You better be able to back up your claims if you're gonna make serious claims about someone like that!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
29-07-2014, 06:14 PM
(29-07-2014 05:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:54 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  They reclaimed land that their people had inhabited since before recorded history. "Palestine" is a construct of the European colonists, it does not exist by any reasonable measure. Israel has always and will always exist.

OMFG, how right was I when I said that anyone who dares criticise Israel is automatically labelled an anti-Semite?!

How the fuck is disagreeing with the actions of Israel automatically anti-Semitism?! You better be able to back up your claims if you're gonna make serious claims about someone like that!

Because if you support the Arabs you are supporting a second holocaust.
29-07-2014, 06:16 PM
(29-07-2014 06:14 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OMFG, how right was I when I said that anyone who dares criticise Israel is automatically labelled an anti-Semite?!

I'm confused. Are you trolling, trying to be ironic, or just the most retarded person on the planet? Huh

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-07-2014, 06:16 PM
(29-07-2014 06:14 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OMFG, how right was I when I said that anyone who dares criticise Israel is automatically labelled an anti-Semite?!

I think Muffs called this one. Dropped on his head.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I feel like I just stepped into a Nazi rally. I'l just leave you to your antisemitic thread here.
29-07-2014, 06:31 PM
(29-07-2014 06:21 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I feel like I just stepped into a Nazi rally. I'l just leave you to your antisemitic thread here.

Can't defend your viewpoints, so you try and make everyone who disagrees with you back down by calling them Nazis. Way to make yourself look like a cunt. Thumbsup

Best
Worst