Help me understand Israel.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Help me understand Israel.
(29-07-2014 06:21 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I feel like I just stepped into a Nazi rally. I'l just leave you to your antisemitic thread here.

Are you joking? I wish I could see your face, posture, and hear your voice. It's hard to recognize sarcasm online sometimes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 01:23 PM
(29-07-2014 06:21 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I feel like I just stepped into a Nazi rally. I'l just leave you to your antisemitic thread here.

Semite
/ˈsiːmaɪt/
noun
1. a member of the group of Caucasoid peoples who speak a Semitic language, including the Jews and Arabs as well as the ancient Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians

Arabs are Semites too, so does that make Jews who hate Arabs anti-Semitic?
[+] 2 users Like ScienceNerd's post
03-08-2014, 01:28 PM
(03-08-2014 01:23 PM)ScienceNerd Wrote:  

Semite
/ˈsiːmaɪt/
noun
1. a member of the group of Caucasoid peoples who speak a Semitic language, including the Jews and Arabs as well as the ancient Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians

Arabs are Semites too, so does that make Jews who hate Arabs anti-Semitic?

"Antisemitism" to describe racial attitudes towards middle eastern people hasnt been used anymore since the end of 19th century eugenics.

Todays definition of antisemitism is:
Quote: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

If you want to redefine words in a dishonest way to fit into your narrative, then go find a forum of weak minded savage fuckheads who might fall for an argument based on thin air.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post