Help on inducing tears?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Help on inducing tears?
Pluck your nose hairs. Especially the ones that are found at the very tip of the nostril opening.

Also, pluck your big toe hairs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-05-2014, 02:22 PM
(28-05-2014 02:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Also, pluck your big toe hairs.

Seriously? You've obviously never waxed. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
28-05-2014, 02:25 PM
I have no problem crying, never have. I did notice that when I hit menopause I could looking at the curtains and start to cry. The pot sitting on the stove, I'm sobbing. I think hormones have a lot to do with crying. When I was pregnant I cried a lot during the first three months then it went away. I notice old men cry very easily. Maybe the testosterone has been replaced by so much estrogen that old men are now closer to being old women.

I apply a low dose of testosterone cream everyday and stopped crying so much. It was getting to be annoying.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-05-2014, 02:26 PM
(31-03-2014 03:30 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Lately I've been wanting to cry but I don't know why. I don't feel disproportionately sad and if anything, I just want to feel the cathartic expulsion of waterworks.

Anyone else get this from time to time?

Yes, if anything I really need this too. My problem is I can't just let go and let it happen.

Maybe a super sad movie would help....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-05-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 02:36 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(28-05-2014 02:22 PM)kim Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Also, pluck your big toe hairs.

Seriously? You've obviously never waxed. Drinking Beverage

No kidding!!

I remember the first time I got a bikini wax. At first I thought oh, this isn't so bad, it felt warm nice...

Then rrrrrrip.

I screamed so loud!

I don't scream as loud today, but seriously that first pull is the worst.

Ps I love that movie Same Time Next Year! The movie that always gets me is The Notebook..

When James Garner just sits on the bed, with a look of defeat as his wife 'sundowns' just gets me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2014, 02:42 PM
If it has been agreed upon that certain forms of torture can be used to gain information... I'd go with a bikini wax over water boarding. No one's life would be threatened and once the info is gained, the guy will be ready to relax by the pool. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
28-05-2014, 04:09 PM
(28-05-2014 02:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:22 PM)kim Wrote:  Seriously? You've obviously never waxed. Drinking Beverage

No kidding!!

I remember the first time I got a bikini wax. At first I thought oh, this isn't so bad, it felt warm nice...

Then rrrrrrip.

I screamed so loud!

I agree and disagree. Recently had this done myself, the pain was incredible. I thought I had a good pain tolerance, as long as I know it's coming.... Always prided myself on that... I was proven wrong that day Weeping I screamed and the proceeded to chant "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!" Laugh out load

But the first one wasn't the worst, they were all equally terrible until she radiated out away from the most delicate of places Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
11-06-2014, 10:06 AM
(28-05-2014 04:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No kidding!!

Then rrrrrrip.

I screamed so loud!

I agree and disagree. Recently had this done myself, the pain was incredible. I thought I had a good pain tolerance, as long as I know it's coming.... Always prided myself on that... I was proven wrong that day Weeping I screamed and the proceeded to chant "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!" Laugh out load

But the first one wasn't the worst, they were all equally terrible until she radiated out away from the most delicate of places Sadcryface

lol QC does Brazilians all the time.

She has said some of her clients scream and cry and some don't make a sound.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
11-06-2014, 07:03 PM
(28-05-2014 02:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Pluck your nose hairs. Especially the ones that are found at the very tip of the nostril opening.

Also, pluck your big toe hairs.

Don't pluck your nose hairs, it's significantly more likely that you will introduce dangerous infections through the skin near your nose than pretty much anywhere else. I think it drains directly past your brain stem area, which gives little time to stop the attack. Plus, ingrown nose hairs are the worst.