Help please. Is anyone here?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Help please. Is anyone here?
At work.

Oh! Spiders? Yah we have red-backs, Daddy long legs as well as Mouse spiders. That video going round of the Wolf spider and the mouse is kind of neat.

Then there's the trap-door spiders, funnel web spiders and the white tail spider with the flesh eating bacteria on its fangs.

At least you have snakes that rattle so you can get out of their way. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
15-11-2016, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2016 02:58 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
Glad to hear you're doing better, Banjy.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-11-2016, 02:21 AM
You've got this, Banjo! You're gonna kick the world's ass one day after the next. Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like Diddlyboop's post
16-11-2016, 05:39 AM
Thanks guys. Going through day #9. 10h being the worst. Am trying to relax and read.

Hospital again tomorrow. Next week it will be four days involving 2 hospitals.

Spent time with the young Nepalese cousins next door. I am teaching one guitar, the other percussion. So far he has learned a rhythm on the bongos and conga. I have him counting in groups so he knows where he is in the music. I taught him a basic transition from verse to chorus and back. Counted out the measures of the imaginary song and he did very well.

It helped take my mind off things. He seems to have natural good time.

Another interesting thing was hearing a conversation in Nepalese from just one side, listening to the guy on one end. The language was very rhythmical so I devised a rhythm to support the conversating. Even the responses I could not hear came out in time. Interesting the returns were in the same tempo and contained the same number of phrases to compliment the other. I was fascinated.

At home now hoping sleeping won't be difficult.

Thanks again for last night. It was a very confusing experience.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
16-11-2016, 05:52 AM
Should sleeping turn out to be difficult again, remember that we're a lot of people here who are awake when it's night in Australia. So you can relax, remembering that you're not alone in the night. Smile

Awesome that you spend some time with all the drumming students. They love you to bits and it's clear there's still something that you excel at despite the disease and intense meds. You're a cool guy!

I know the hospital stays are rough. But we're all cheering for you! Hug

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 4 users Like LadyDay's post
16-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Keep going my friend, are you still getting that experimental chemo ? I've topped up my phone so I'll keep logging in to see how you are doing.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-11-2016, 06:43 AM
(16-11-2016 05:52 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Should sleeping turn out to be difficult again, remember that we're a lot of people here who are awake when it's night in Australia. So you can relax, remembering that you're not alone in the night. Smile

Awesome that you spend some time with all the drumming students. They love you to bits and it's clear there's still something that you excel at despite the disease and intense meds. You're a cool guy!

I know the hospital stays are rough. But we're all cheering for you! Hug

Thanks Christina. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-11-2016, 07:00 AM
Thinking of you Banjo. Get rested.

:-)

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post
16-11-2016, 10:36 AM
(16-11-2016 05:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys. Going through day #9. 10h being the worst. Am trying to relax and read.

Hospital again tomorrow. Next week it will be four days involving 2 hospitals.

Spent time with the young Nepalese cousins next door. I am teaching one guitar, the other percussion. So far he has learned a rhythm on the bongos and conga. I have him counting in groups so he knows where he is in the music. I taught him a basic transition from verse to chorus and back. Counted out the measures of the imaginary song and he did very well.

It helped take my mind off things. He seems to have natural good time.

Another interesting thing was hearing a conversation in Nepalese from just one side, listening to the guy on one end. The language was very rhythmical so I devised a rhythm to support the conversating. Even the responses I could not hear came out in time. Interesting the returns were in the same tempo and contained the same number of phrases to compliment the other. I was fascinated.

At home now hoping sleeping won't be difficult.

Thanks again for last night. It was a very confusing experience.

You're one tough bird, Banjo! My youngest brother is your age and 45 days of chemo (+radiation) nearly killed him.
16-11-2016, 03:51 PM
(16-11-2016 10:36 AM)Fireball Wrote:  My youngest brother is your age and 45 days of chemo (+radiation) nearly killed him.

Thanks guys.

How is your brother doing?

Banjo.