Help to debunk Evolution's Achilles Heels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Help to debunk Evolution's Achilles Heels.
(02-12-2014 06:02 PM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 04:46 PM)pablo Wrote:  Evolution is a FACT, it doesn't have an Achilles heel.

Cool. Just assume what you're trying to prove. Brilliant.

BY the way, evolution is observable right now, which is one of many reasons it is a fact, vice...oh I don't know, the rampant belief that an invisible super genie blew into a handful of dirt on planet #400+ billion and created MAN!

Come, lets discuss your perspective, I would love to hear it, seriously...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 06:58 PM
(02-12-2014 06:50 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Let's start here: Universal Common Descent is a fairy tale, believed by those that worship at the church of Darwinism.

Except DNA shows that common descent is a fact.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2014, 06:59 PM
(02-12-2014 06:51 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Jerry Coyne. BWahahahahah. Puhlease, next are you going to quote me some Dawkins? ROFL.

I suppose you have a better education in and more knowledge of biology than either of them?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2014, 07:01 PM
(02-12-2014 06:50 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Let's start here: Universal Common Descent is a fairy tale, believed by those that worship at the church of Darwinism.

You've implied that you are an old-earth creationist but don't accept evolution. What exactly DO you believe?

Free clue: Darwin isn't worshiped; he was just a man who had some good ideas along with some bad ones. Evolution is accepted because the evidence from biology, paleontology, geology, etc all support it.

Quote:Jerry Coyne. BWahahahahah. Puhlease, next are you going to quote me some Dawkins? ROFL.

Stinging rebuttal there. What points do you disagree with and what evidence do you think counters them?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
02-12-2014, 07:03 PM
(02-12-2014 06:51 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Jerry Coyne. BWahahahahah. Puhlease, next are you going to quote me some Dawkins? ROFL.

Jerry Coyne has been a professor at the University of Chicago in the Department of Ecology and Evolution for the past 20 years, where he specializes in evolutionary genetics and the origin of new species.....and your credentials are? Besides the assumption of your gullible belief in the three Fs; Fiction, Forgery and Fantasy, i.e...Religion.

I presume you have a counter-thesis? Well present your academic paper...I would LOVE to review it.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-12-2014, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 07:23 PM by TheInquisition.)
(02-12-2014 06:01 PM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 04:36 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Nice ad-hominen! Jesus would be proud of you!

I noticed you didn't really respond to any points made though. Would you care to elaborate on potholer54's video in which creationists constantly misquote scientific papers to deliberately mislead people?

Would you like to explain why Carbon-14 and numerous other dating methods constantly yield ages far greater than 6,000 years for things?

ROFL. Yet another uneducated atheist that assumes that all creationists ( or even a majority of creationists) believe in a young earth.

I'll respond when I see any debunking at all in this thread, I've yet to see any. Lots of creative ad hominems though, like "creatard," that one is brilliant.

Jesus is really happy with your witness I'm sure, being condescending is what Jesus loves most!

Now, if the Earth is billions of years old, then Adam and Eve didn't really happen in accordance with the bible. Also since you believe the bible is actually an accurate record of creation, could you explain the firmament to me?
And while you're at it, could you show me the talking serpents that can hold an intelligent conversation with humans?

Also, oh wise creationist that makes it up as you go along. Could you explain why the pyramids, which were built at least 200 years before the flood are still standing and have no evidence of flood damage?

Also I would like you to explain why there are trees thousands of years old that were here before the flood and they are still standing which would be impossible with a world-wide flood.

Bonus question, how did Noah steer the ark? There wasn't anything in the bible about a rudder on it.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
02-12-2014, 07:20 PM
bah, boring typical troll, most likely unable to substantiate his childish faith, or articulate anything worthwhile, I am off for the evening. Maybe he can sack up and present something for consideration....doubtful.

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
02-12-2014, 07:23 PM
(01-12-2014 08:43 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 06:55 PM)anatevka Wrote:  How predictable. Two pages of blather, and 0 debunking.

Lots of logical fallacies though, shall I list them?

Might as well rename this forum, the unthinking atheist circle-jerk.

Hello! Smile

Welcome to the forums!. Big Grin

Indeed! Please do. I, for one, am always interested in reading people's perspectives.

Much cheers to all.

Hello again.

I greeted you well and sincerely. Might you reply to my post? (Shown again above in case you missed it?)

Looking forward to seeing your list of logical fallacies in regards to evolution.

Thence, after we've started our dialogue we can progress?

Much cheers to all.
[+] 4 users Like Peebothuhul's post
02-12-2014, 08:41 PM
(02-12-2014 06:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  

I suppose you have a better education in and more knowledge of biology than either of them?

He defames and decries our beloved Coyne and Dawkins!!!

'tis blasphemy!

We burn his embassy!!!!!!1!!!!

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-12-2014, 09:24 PM

All posturing, no substance. Weaksause Troll 101. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post