Help to debunk Evolution's Achilles Heels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Help to debunk Evolution's Achilles Heels.
(02-12-2014 06:50 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Let's start here: Universal Common Descent is a fairy tale, believed by those that worship at the church of Darwinism.

Fascinating assertion. I'm sure that nobody else here has heard that one before. Kindly provide some evidence.

Hell, as you said, it's been four pages of blather from you so I'll just cut you off at the pass. If we don't share a common ancestor with the chimps then why do we have the overwhelming majority (98.8% according to the Smithsonian) of the same genetic material? Coincidence?

BTW, I don't worship Darwin. That would be silly. I do pet him and take him for walks. Otherwise he gets whiny and craps on the carpet.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post
02-12-2014, 11:02 PM
(02-12-2014 06:02 PM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 04:46 PM)pablo Wrote:  Evolution is a FACT, it doesn't have an Achilles heel.

Cool. Just assume what you're trying to prove. Brilliant.

It' a proven fact!
You're proving to be an idiot.
Please continue to twist facts to fit your conclusion.
It's dishonest and deceitful and you know it.
02-12-2014, 11:10 PM
(02-12-2014 06:50 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Let's start here: Universal Common Descent is a fairy tale, believed by those that worship at the church of Darwinism.

Dodge
02-12-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 11:21 PM by pablo.)
(02-12-2014 06:51 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Jerry Coyne. BWahahahahah. Puhlease, next are you going to quote me some Dawkins? ROFL.

Dodge again!
Anatevka, do you even know what atheism is?
I can give you a clue about what it isn't.
It's not about evolution.
Go find an evolution site and bother them. (sorry evolution people)
03-12-2014, 07:49 AM
(02-12-2014 06:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:28 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Why do you assume that I haven't? You know what assuming does, ROFL.

Have you read any? Which one(s)? With what do you disagree? Why?

I'm still waiting for your informative answer. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-12-2014, 10:13 AM
(03-12-2014 07:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Have you read any? Which one(s)? With what do you disagree? Why?

I'm still waiting for your informative answer. Drinking Beverage

You'll be far more likely to see a paper dog chase an asbestos cat through hell...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-12-2014, 10:28 AM
(02-12-2014 06:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Except DNA shows that common descent is a fact.

Um, Actually it doesn't. Care try try again?
03-12-2014, 10:33 AM
(02-12-2014 07:14 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:01 PM)anatevka Wrote:  ROFL. Yet another uneducated atheist that assumes that all creationists ( or even a majority of creationists) believe in a young earth.

I'll respond when I see any debunking at all in this thread, I've yet to see any. Lots of creative ad hominems though, like "creatard," that one is brilliant.

Jesus is really happy with your witness I'm sure, being condescending is what Jesus loves most!

Now, if the Earth is billions of years old, then Adam and Eve didn't really happen in accordance with the bible. Also since you believe the bible is actually an accurate record of creation, could you explain the firmament to me?
And while you're at it, could you show me the talking serpents that can hold an intelligent conversation with humans?

Also, oh wise creationist that makes it up as you go along. Could you explain why the pyramids, which were built at least 200 years before the flood are still standing and have no evidence of flood damage?

Also I would like you to explain why there are trees thousands of years old that were here before the flood and they are still standing which would be impossible with a world-wide flood.

Bonus question, how did Noah steer the ark? There wasn't anything in the bible about a rudder on it.

"If Earth is billions of years old, then Adam and Eve didn't happen according to Bible" --> Bzzzzt. Wrong. Nice try, care to try again?

Why do you assume a world-wide flood? You do realize that the Hebrew word
Erets which is translated "Earth" in Genesis is also translated "land?" (as in local land in the area?) You do realize that ancient Hebrew only had about 5,000 words?

Any more questions?
03-12-2014, 10:34 AM
(02-12-2014 06:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:02 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Cool. Just assume what you're trying to prove. Brilliant.

BY the way, evolution is observable right now, which is one of many reasons it is a fact, vice...oh I don't know, the rampant belief that an invisible super genie blew into a handful of dirt on planet #400+ billion and created MAN!

Come, lets discuss your perspective, I would love to hear it, seriously...

You equivocate on the word "evolution," typical.

Universal Common Descent is not observable right now. Care to try again?
03-12-2014, 10:36 AM
(02-12-2014 07:23 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 08:43 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello! Smile

Welcome to the forums!. Big Grin

Indeed! Please do. I, for one, am always interested in reading people's perspectives.

Much cheers to all.

Hello again.

I greeted you well and sincerely. Might you reply to my post? (Shown again above in case you missed it?)

Looking forward to seeing your list of logical fallacies in regards to evolution.

Thence, after we've started our dialogue we can progress?

Much cheers to all.

I was referring to ad hominems in this thread, equivocating on the word "evolution." and straw-man attacks against YEC, as if that's the only theory
out there - assuming that all creationists believe in young earth. ROFL.