Help to debunk Evolution's Achilles Heels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Help to debunk Evolution's Achilles Heels.
(03-12-2014 10:28 AM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Except DNA shows that common descent is a fact.

Um, Actually it doesn't. Care try try again?

[citation needed]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
03-12-2014, 10:47 AM
(02-12-2014 07:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:51 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Jerry Coyne. BWahahahahah. Puhlease, next are you going to quote me some Dawkins? ROFL.

Jerry Coyne has been a professor at the University of Chicago in the Department of Ecology and Evolution for the past 20 years, where he specializes in evolutionary genetics and the origin of new species.....and your credentials are? Besides the assumption of your gullible belief in the three Fs; Fiction, Forgery and Fantasy, i.e...Religion.

I presume you have a counter-thesis? Well present your academic paper...I would LOVE to review it.

Fiction, forgery and fantasy. Cool, sounds like the history of Darwinism. Plenty of fiction and fantasy, oh... and a shitload of forgeries. Shall we talk about the
faked "walking" whale fossils sitting in museums today (oh and they know they
are fake, but leave them there anyway)?

Fantasy: You see, there was this pool of primordial goo, and something happened, and magically poof it turned into a cell, and then that cell evolved
into everything we see today!! Magic!! The cell evolved from primordial goo,
and the goo evolved from ... nothing!!! Wheeeee. Oh wait, here's another
related fantasy: An alien from another planet came and spewed some
sperm, and all life on earth evolved from that alien sperm!! Wheeeee!

Fantasy: Man evolved from a common ancestor to the modern ape, but, but
(as Richard Dawkins (blathering idiot) admits in "Greatest Show on Earth"
that we have found 0 (yes ZERO) transitional fossils from the so-called
common ancestor to the modern ape, worshipers at the altar of Darwinism
still believe this fantasy.

I could go on for hours, but I'll let you chew on that for now.
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 10:56 AM
(02-12-2014 09:59 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:50 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Let's start here: Universal Common Descent is a fairy tale, believed by those that worship at the church of Darwinism.

Fascinating assertion. I'm sure that nobody else here has heard that one before. Kindly provide some evidence.

Hell, as you said, it's been four pages of blather from you so I'll just cut you off at the pass. If we don't share a common ancestor with the chimps then why do we have the overwhelming majority (98.8% according to the Smithsonian) of the same genetic material? Coincidence?

BTW, I don't worship Darwin. That would be silly. I do pet him and take him for walks. Otherwise he gets whiny and craps on the carpet.

Laughable, and predictable. 98.8%? Are you going to stick to that figure?
You do realize that that is pure fiction and fantasy? You need to do
your homework before posting trash figures like that.

Tomkins, J.P., Genome-Wide DNA Alignment Similarity (Identity) for 40,000 Chimpanzee DNA Sequences Queried against the Human Genome is 86–89%, Answers Res. J. 4:233–241

You also realize that we share 50% of our genetic material with a banana? Coincidence?
03-12-2014, 10:58 AM
(02-12-2014 11:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:51 PM)anatevka Wrote:  Jerry Coyne. BWahahahahah. Puhlease, next are you going to quote me some Dawkins? ROFL.

Dodge again!
Anatevka, do you even know what atheism is?
I can give you a clue about what it isn't.
It's not about evolution.
Go find an evolution site and bother them. (sorry evolution people)

Um, this thread is about evolution idiot.

Man, you all have some weak posters in here.
03-12-2014, 11:01 AM
LOL @ the weak posters comment....

you are posting more of the same garbage that has been debunked time after time....

I have no desire to waste any time on you
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
03-12-2014, 11:01 AM
(03-12-2014 10:56 AM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 09:59 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Fascinating assertion. I'm sure that nobody else here has heard that one before. Kindly provide some evidence.

Hell, as you said, it's been four pages of blather from you so I'll just cut you off at the pass. If we don't share a common ancestor with the chimps then why do we have the overwhelming majority (98.8% according to the Smithsonian) of the same genetic material? Coincidence?

BTW, I don't worship Darwin. That would be silly. I do pet him and take him for walks. Otherwise he gets whiny and craps on the carpet.

Laughable, and predictable. 98.8%? Are you going to stick to that figure?
You do realize that that is pure fiction and fantasy? You need to do
your homework before posting trash figures like that.

Tomkins, J.P., Genome-Wide DNA Alignment Similarity (Identity) for 40,000 Chimpanzee DNA Sequences Queried against the Human Genome is 86–89%, Answers Res. J. 4:233–241

The percentage depends on what level of comparison one makes - genes or nucleotide sequences. But I'm guessing that's too subtle for you.

Quote:You also realize that we share 50% of our genetic material with a banana? Coincidence?

No, common descent.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-12-2014, 11:07 AM
(03-12-2014 11:01 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  LOL @ the weak posters comment....

you are posting more of the same garbage that has been debunked time after time....

I have no desire to waste any time on you

Your post is garbage.

Wheee, see I can play this game too!!
03-12-2014, 11:08 AM
(03-12-2014 10:47 AM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 07:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Jerry Coyne has been a professor at the University of Chicago in the Department of Ecology and Evolution for the past 20 years, where he specializes in evolutionary genetics and the origin of new species.....and your credentials are? Besides the assumption of your gullible belief in the three Fs; Fiction, Forgery and Fantasy, i.e...Religion.

I presume you have a counter-thesis? Well present your academic paper...I would LOVE to review it.

Fiction, forgery and fantasy. Cool, sounds like the history of Darwinism. Plenty of fiction and fantasy, oh... and a shitload of forgeries. Shall we talk about the
faked "walking" whale fossils sitting in museums today (oh and they know they
are fake, but leave them there anyway)?

Citations needed.

Quote:Fantasy: You see, there was this pool of primordial goo, and something happened, and magically poof it turned into a cell, and then that cell evolved
into everything we see today!! Magic!! The cell evolved from primordial goo,
and the goo evolved from ... nothing!!! Wheeeee. Oh wait, here's another
related fantasy: An alien from another planet came and spewed some
sperm, and all life on earth evolved from that alien sperm!! Wheeeee!

The 'goo' as you call it is naturally occurring. Organic compounds are common throughout the universe. And you make the common mistake of conflating abiogenesis with evolution.

You're not very good at this. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Fantasy: Man evolved from a common ancestor to the modern ape, but, but
(as Richard Dawkins (blathering idiot) admits in "Greatest Show on Earth"
that we have found 0 (yes ZERO) transitional fossils from the so-called
common ancestor to the modern ape, worshipers at the altar of Darwinism
still believe this fantasy.

You clearly don't understand how and under what conditions fossilization occurs.

Quote:I could go on for hours, but I'll let you chew on that for now.

You have done nothing but bluster out unfounded assertions. Provide evidence or STFU.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-12-2014, 11:14 AM
(03-12-2014 10:33 AM)anatevka Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 07:14 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Jesus is really happy with your witness I'm sure, being condescending is what Jesus loves most!

Now, if the Earth is billions of years old, then Adam and Eve didn't really happen in accordance with the bible. Also since you believe the bible is actually an accurate record of creation, could you explain the firmament to me?
And while you're at it, could you show me the talking serpents that can hold an intelligent conversation with humans?

Also, oh wise creationist that makes it up as you go along. Could you explain why the pyramids, which were built at least 200 years before the flood are still standing and have no evidence of flood damage?

Also I would like you to explain why there are trees thousands of years old that were here before the flood and they are still standing which would be impossible with a world-wide flood.

Bonus question, how did Noah steer the ark? There wasn't anything in the bible about a rudder on it.

"If Earth is billions of years old, then Adam and Eve didn't happen according to Bible" --> Bzzzzt. Wrong. Nice try, care to try again?

Why do you assume a world-wide flood? You do realize that the Hebrew word
Erets which is translated "Earth" in Genesis is also translated "land?" (as in local land in the area?) You do realize that ancient Hebrew only had about 5,000 words?

Any more questions?

You haven't answered anything, all you do is dodge when someone tries to point something out to you and say you don't believe that.

Explain the firmament, then explain how Noah navigated the ark. Thank you....

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
03-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Clap

Yay! I got a reply!

(03-12-2014 10:36 AM)anatevka Wrote:  I was referring to ad hominems in this thread, equivocating on the word "evolution." and straw-man attacks against YEC, as if that's the only theory
out there - assuming that all creationists believe in young earth. ROFL.

*Nods* Indeed, I understand the tone of your reply.

I have made no such comments.

I am/was asking about your information and that you might share it.

Happy to keep waiting.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post